Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / You look somewhat apish

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Radziu
Registered user

Last page view:

4934 days, 21 hours, 15 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 29, 2010 at 09:36 (GMT -5)

Hi!My first post here so i think it is the right time to introduce myself.I'm trollish barbarian crowned with VANQ and my first corruption is the apish one.I know what is it doing to me and morgia roots are helping me with WI loss and training with Garth keeps my LE>1.So the question is can my ST & TO go up indefinitly?I know that i should test it myself but i only have 10 days until day 90.If anyone have some experience with this corruption please answer.If it can boost my stats further than i can wait(saved khelly)
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4211 days, 21 hours, 36 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 12:21 (GMT -5)

From memory I know it can drive them very high, and for that reason is incredibly useful for melee characters. I think it tapers off at around 50, but you don't really need higher than that. If I were you I'd keep it.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Twinge
Registered user
Communist in Disguise

Last page view:

5167 days, 4 hours, 33 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 12:51 (GMT -5)

The max number of apish regressions you can have in a game is random determined at start, and averages something around 10ish IIRC.
Radziu
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 03:48 (GMT -5)

Yup it was ideed something like 10(i have ST:55 without equipment),but what will happen when i will remove it?Will my stats return to pre "apish" values or not?I don't want to loose 10 St and To and i'm in no need to remove it right now.Thank you so far!
Aragorn
Registered user

Last page view:

4831 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 at 01:04 (GMT -5)

When you remove this corruption you will only reverse the effects due to the corruption. You won't lose the St and To you gained by the msg 'You suddenly remember your ancestors'
Radziu
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 at 04:28 (GMT -5)

OK thanks a lot!Now excuse me but i have to crack some heads!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: