Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / increasing food consumption

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5020 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 at 20:44 (GMT -5)

i'm a gnomish monk who just made it past the animated forest. on the floor below the forest i found a kobold shaman, killed him and ate the corpse for the mana.

then i realized i had a bloated monk who could not cure himself.

so now i have a lesser demon after my head and i want to be cured of sickness before i get off coward mode and kill him. i have an obvious movement speed advantage (monk bonus) but right now i'm just in the up-stairs room closing the door whenever the demon opens it. i have NO regen or invisibility items, and tried equipping a si in my right hand to increase food consumption. at 40/170hp, going back into the forest isn't really an option.

i'm sure i could just keep closing the door on his face whenever he opens it (heck, i should name this lesser demon "peekaboo" or something) but it's pretty boring doing that and i want to speed up the process a bit.
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Radziu
Registered user

Last page view:

4957 days, 23 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 at 21:26 (GMT -5)

IMHO you should't eat that kobold in the first place(i'm always eating them even with beastfighter so disregard that).I say kill him and pray or kill him then wait till satiated and eat curaria if avilable adn wait till.You may also keep closing the door!Just imagine this,that would be very funny scene in real life!
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 at 22:48 (GMT -5)

i could just keep closing the door till i get satiated, and yes, it does make a pretty funny scene :-D
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4234 days, 45 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2010 at 14:17 (GMT -5)

Drink a potion of healing - a blessed one will cure sickness, and an uncursed has about a 50:50 chance. Or you could try praying twice in a row. Another consideration is that you might have the spit corruption (unlikely at this stage, but worth checking).
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 at 23:23 (GMT -5)

thanks darren, a potion of healing solved it.

but it was still a close call. i drank the potion, let my hp increase to 60ish then started meleeing the demon. then i realized i still had that si equipped. by then i had 30hp left. but i survived (for now)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: