Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / Tales of The Dwarven race

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 08:53 (GMT -5)

As the adventurer left to slay the ogre clan, Thrunndar summoned one of his guards. Yes,Ancient one? The guard barked with a bow.Sigh, how many times i have to tell you not to call me that? Is the shield here yet? -Yes Anc... Thrunndar, Thromordin arrived yesterday. Good, i have a need for it.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 09:20 (GMT -5)

Rolf lowered his axe exhausted and slumbered down from the hill of dead minotaurs.He finally had time to see how the rest of the army was doing. The enslaved ogres and hill giants served as a ranged company for the enemy and Slayer- prikat was engaging them with their cross-bows but they needed help as the giats had started to advance and we´re closing in for melee.Gathering his strenght Rolf started to them but was interrupted by blast of ice from the side.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 09:31 (GMT -5)

Hey all this is supposed to be an story that tells the story of the Dwarven race in ADOM it takes situations from many ages and forge them in to one story.It works like this,starting with thrundar or another character in player characters era even pc takes part,and then cuts to some event in the past. Everyone is wellcome to ad to the story but please take my story as a quide line as to what happens and please do not contradict the story line.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 09:44 (GMT -5)

Hardiarid From the clann of Soft water boils on the hole of the hurtlings,was proud of his icy incantation. It was stronger than his rivals from the other clans and he already smiled as he imagined torturing the dwarf warrior as he was frosted immobile.To is suprise and disapointment the dwarf took his blast as it was nothing and fixed his reddened eyes to his and started to advance.Hastily Hardiarid muttered words to make him invisible.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 at 10:57 (GMT -5)

Rolf Heard the ogres muttering and cursed, no you wont you drowned piese of fish meat.With all his might he throwed his axe and was awarded by the sight of ogres thic scull splitting open.He hastened to retrieve his axe and continued to run toward the giants.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 09:42 (GMT -5)

Rugmunt from the clan of Blood-Runners waited with his den-brothers hidden on the high grass of the plains. Their masters with their ruddy skinns and icy blasts we're keeping them for suprise attack from behind,but Rugmunt was allmost over-whelmed by the smell of blood in the batlefield and the musky odor of the exited clan didnt make things easier.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 11:20 (GMT -5)

Rugmunt was annoyed by the new first blooded that kept pushing his nerves in his new found "immortality". The Thing was it new he would not punish him while waiting in ambush.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2013 at 08:11 (GMT -5)

Dos there be one das likes this, shall or shant i go on?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: