Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / Verified by thy hand

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2013 at 08:47 (GMT -5)

So,after finishing the raiders off, Vindos of Glaugmaron looted the litle that was left of the caravan and after a lot of fornication he sent the not so virgin vestians on their way.
Now, the road that he was travelling was in those times infamous of the war-lordlings that raided there and even Athena rolled her beautious
eyes at the simpering fools that monarched the area. Loosingly we're tongues telling of the price of the merchants heart and that of princely voyages meant hidden.
Vindos of Glaugmaron's heart was elsewhere, nothing he thought about the vises of unworhty or blights of the high.For he hunted the fell beast who slayed he had sworen to see. The hidden heart of tortured often tells silent tale
of blood and rage. Little has it to do with heroism or self sacrifice.As the mind does not care for higer things so the body follow. As animal he held his affairs and only thing removing him from the beast was his wit and hatret,as animals,in their rage does not device a vengeange though one can make them hate.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2013 at 08:51 (GMT -5)

In time and another. The writer will continue, or not has he gome to the cross-roads of, whether his gentle readers wishes him to.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 at 09:58 (GMT -5)

So it begame to be that Walgonrm, born of hate and misstreatment slaughtered his parents and drunk their life-blood.His broken mind was that of an beast most foul, a man fallen. Enragened by this offense- Ares the god of war and destruction cursed him to wander ever on land as a beast surpassing beast and man yet being less than either.-Deserve thou not the pease of elysium or obvilion.Till are ye slain by man no god shall offer ye succor. Thus was the first of the were-kin born. And the great beast was called
-Wolverin.

Chapter.1: The storm and fat cow

Lightning was eager to struck as was its purpose as had the Zeus meant. Rain and the wind and all the power of the gods we're present as the mortals rushed to shelter. As it would,in their haste was the cow well in to term left in the field. As the only witness of gods fury it was the first to greet Vindos of Glaugmarons arrival.
Any softness the vestians might have left to him was long gone and twas mercy of the gods for faculties limited that the cow,scared of the storm wasnt slain by mere sight. By the chain in his hand Vindos of Glaugmaron led three man. One would have to assume them to be men as their forms were horribly mutalated. They carried in their bags baskets filled with dripping furs and it seemed their entire skin had been removed.If this horrible sight would let anyone notice,all the wetness in the baskets were not the colors one would assume,tough the darkness consealed things like thus. Twas not till the cow got the wind of the smell that it started to cry its horror to the empty night.
spartan spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 at 11:50 (GMT -5)

Unbidden as horrors oft come,the misscarried blood offspring of the cow would be latter sacrifised to Hera to turn her eyes of the misfortunes. Nothing of this concerned Vindos,for he was here to sacrifice his latest hates at the temple of Ares the War-God. Nether vine or fruit of other kind would satisfy the moods, his being nothing sort of murderous. His quarry was evasive and these monsters protected by Hera. He would have hoped that torture would suffice but magical block denied his effords.This was why he'd come to
this village. But fist he needed to find the gate
keeper of this particular temple.He would be
someonene of this village of herders and vinegards.

And then the egyptian eunuch said- How exactly
have i profiligated your virgins? i lack the provisions.
At this the tavern was silent,then everyone burst to laughter. Shaking his head and succeeding, after a while,to take asip from his tankard,man
of his midle-years managed to pipe in.-So did they
flock him? The Story-teller a graybearded grandfather took a propriatory look around and tapped the tapple at wich were plased a full tankard.After asip he replied.-Well they would have but the vestians said they would not perform
their duties if they hurt him.After mor laughter somebody said -you kidding,please tell me you kidding,his voice approaching desperation and envy. Oh no this really happened it was a talk of a year for years.

Spartan Spartacus
Registered user
Hulk of the Trambled Trouble

Last page view:

3550 days, 11 hours and 51 minutes ago.
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 at 09:27 (GMT -5)

The propriator of the tavern was pleased with the old man's stories as they distracted the toughts out of the ominous weather. In nights like this you needed to think something positive for anything was possible and least of them any good.
Thank be the any who listened,the harvest was over so no destroyed grops this year. Suppose i should be thankfull of that. It was just difficult
to consentrate over the rumble of lightning.
And there i was, just minding my business when suddenly someone shouted-
--STOP TIEF--
Spartacn
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 10:02 (GMT -5)

In meanwhile Vindos of Glaugmaron had arrived at the center of the village finding the harvest effigy and the slowly bleeding slave bound to it.
The girl was young almost yet a child and even in her fever slumber terrified of the presence of
the beastial man if front of her. - Where i can find the gatekeeper of war?

------yea me it is is it as it is is at?-----

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: