Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / question about barbarian quest

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Ozma777
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 05:47 (GMT -5)

When you complete most quests (particularly killing the last ogre in the ogre caves) The game says you have completed your current quest.

Will it do this for the barbarian "kill 20 of your first kill" quest.

I as usual forgot to write down the first kill. I received the quest and killed a few types of monsters then received the message (something like) good job on killing some but keep killing more. But I don't know what monster that is. (I was stupid enough to not read any spoilers on how to get him to confirm what type of monster it is).

So if I just keep hacking away, will the game eventually tell me that the quest has been finished? or do I need to keep checking back with him to see if I killed the right amount of the right type of monster?
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 06:18 (GMT -5)

Im not 100& sure but i think you have to go to him.As for me it never tell me anything i just make sure i know whats whatin im whacking and whens wa its.=)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: