Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / the Scroll of Omnipotence

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
LELE_IV
Registered user
Ancient Karmic Player

Last page view:

7947 days, 15 hours, 32 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 at 05:19 (GMT -5)

Now we know that our try aren't useless. I must try to find this damn scroll but before I must develop a char that can use Wish so I can improve my stat and cure my corruption.

LELE_IV the Ancient Karmic Player
Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7344 days, 1 hour, 9 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2002 at 11:47 (GMT -5)

I don't know about that...last year me, Stas, Locke, and Caladrial tried to find the SoO and used it...I hacked the exe repeatedly(being a C programmer myself) and couldn't find it...the closest we came was when a bard read the weird tome...it was thought that perhaps a completely maxed out level 50 bard could read it correctly. Also, many people have said they asked him and he said it can be found, and people have said the opposite...I will never believe until he announces it publicly, and even then I am sceptical.

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5662 days, 19 hours, 28 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2002 at 16:18 (GMT -5)

hmm, has anyone tried giving the wierd tome to Filk?

ivan.sourceforge.net
Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7344 days, 1 hour, 9 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2002 at 20:50 (GMT -5)

I don't think that's been tried before...of course...very few have ever gotten the WT I thought...

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: