Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / corpses and alignment+crowning

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

raven
Registered user

Last page view:

7138 days, 36 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 at 05:20 (GMT -5)

i was crowned as a N=, i just did the ToEF and am in the banshe level, i ate a few wraith corpses and was fallen by my god...no worries, a ton of specteres appeared, well most left corpses, i ate them, all TO 56...fine, now im C i have in the game found black alters everywhere <9 so far>
im very close to the C god, is there any reason i cant be crowned by two different Gods? i have never even thought about trying this as this has never happened to me in a game <rarely do i get this far>...
im a fallen champion of neutrality, but im very close to my new god with alters EVERYWHERE....how best to use this?
and do i lose my imunity when i lose my blessed status from my old god?<had shock immunity>
is it also possible to now sac my gift artifacts to my new god?....and how do i now convert elemental alters?.....
all this came from eating one more wraith corpse
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7762 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 at 09:59 (GMT -5)

Hmmmm fallen champion.... Upsss it's a great paine. You cudn't be a chamipon after fallen. Maybe you can return to your aligment and trying. But you never be a champion of new aligment. But status very clouse remove your cursed and doomed:)When you ate corpses you shoud drink potions of balance, or heal some monsters to balanced:) And why you ate corpses in banshe level???? This corpses never roting. There are allways, if banshe still alive:) Banshe level is a great freez mashine;) Like shops with food;)

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7762 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 at 10:03 (GMT -5)

Fallne champion never got from Khelavaster TofRR, and didn't survive enter to chaos planet. You only can close the chaos gate.... Ooooo you shoud eate undeads corpse and equip amulet of order:)

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: