Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / ADOM vs ADOM II

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Gavindale Marchovia
Registered user
Gavindale

Last page view:

3441 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2014 at 14:18 (GMT -5)

Hey everyone, I hope this email finds you well. I'm a newbie at this sort of thing, and just recently discovered ADOM. I have been looking at some videos and websites, and I just wanted the opinion of people who are a little more in the know of ADOM and ADOM II - is there a preference between the two? When anyone has a moment, give me a heads up, it is greatly appreciated!
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 19:53 (GMT -5)

ADOM II is in very early development, it's not rely a working "game" yet, you can wander around and fight random monsters but that's about it.

A fairly recent game play video (testing out the new graphics overhaul) of ADOM gameplay can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgefJYVJXXg (several parts, and user have other videos too).

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Spartan Spratacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 16:39 (GMT -5)

Its mostly crappy graphics and while it gives you
an animated version i prefer the basic no graphics system where everything happens in your head. No Adom actually HAVE better Graphics as there is no beastfighters wearing sword. Mouse interfase may give some perks and there are the new features but i havent bothered with it, having no internet myself. Wich would mead using stick disk or cd/dvd

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: