Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Dwarven greater daemon quests

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Ben
Registered user
Holy Warrior

Last page view:

7605 days, 23 hours, 10 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 07:59 (GMT -5)

The final, and probably most difficult of all the old dwarfs quests, is to slay the greater daemon. In fact I died many times trying to kill it (I know, i know, I don't usualy save scumm). But there is a great solution!
Simply switch tactic settings to coward and lead the daemon to the bottom left room. Get him to stand on the alter, and all you have to do is sacrifice him!
Its a bit cowardly, but I was pretty pleased...

May thy widom be omnipresent!
Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7338 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 17:13 (GMT -5)

I've never had a problem killing him, I just don't like his special attacks and tend to attack him from a range...

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml
Portrait
Archangel
Registered user
The Creator's servant

Last page view:

7351 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 17:22 (GMT -5)

I've always sacced him. At that point my character is never good enough to kill him in melee. And your deity likes it too.

I hereby announce that I am more than willing to kill anyone who dares to cross my way
calvin
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 22:21 (GMT -5)

hmm ive never tried that because i always thought you couldnt sacc any demons. ive never had any problems with him though, i think ive only died on him once ever and i never wait to do the quest.

i always go on berzerk when i fight him, so i kill him before he does his special attack.
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7756 days, 22 hours, 52 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 at 07:13 (GMT -5)

Before last dwarven quest try make ratling quest (complet or only in part) or walk with him to the ogre cave

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"
Locke
Registered user
Treasure hunter

Last page view:

7893 days, 5 hours, 21 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2002 at 07:10 (GMT -5)

I always sac the demon too. I've actually neven died when doing that quest, except just once, when his fire blast took me down from 65HP to -1. Discovered in the flg later that I had no fire resistance... No wonder I died eh?

The demented ratling is only important when you plan to do an ultra ending. Otherwise I don't care about him at all.

Locke Cole
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7756 days, 22 hours, 52 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2002 at 09:58 (GMT -5)

He is very helpfull when you make dwarven artefisher quests or this last for dwarvens when you must kill graeter demon. Ratling will help you in combat when you chaotical but first is a good give him a few uselnessnes artifacts

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: