Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Blessing items, ?How?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Sebastian R.
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 at 00:15 (GMT -5)

I've finally got a char who has a kick a$$ chance at beating the game, this is my first time in 2 years of on-and-off playing (and an ultra ending at that! Come on boar skull!<--never seen a boar in ADOM btw!!) I got alot of goody items that I shouldn't dare use without blessing them...scrolls of cleans corruption and assortments of attribute potions et cetera...But I just dunno how to bless these things, I dunno if it has something to do with the altars and gods, but that isn't much an option cause I found out that alot of NPC's will only give quests if you're a certain alignment, so Im swaping back and forth to be able to do all of the quest I can.
MangaFox
Registered user

Last page view:

7597 days, 11 hours, 44 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 at 02:58 (GMT -5)

Indeed it has something to do with altars and gods...find yourself an altar that matches your alignment (marble for lawful, stone for neutral, obsidian for chaotic or white, gray, black) and sacrifice some creatures/money. It shouldn't take long for the god to like you a lot, then just drop all your water on the altar, and it will be blessed. Then just dip stuff you want to be blessed into the potions of blessed water.

Good luck with your game...

Bug-lover since 1.0.0

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: