Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Snake from Beyond

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Vladicus
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 at 15:20 (GMT -5)

Why is the snake such a bastard?
Why won't he die!?!?!!
Any ideas on how to kill him?
I am a drakish lvl 16 monk.
Sebastian R.
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 at 15:35 (GMT -5)

I've had a few of my monks pickup spellbooks and save the spells for harder encounters however, there is a much more efficient way...Head down to the ID and pickup a shortbow...(longbow is much better. And given the fact you are drakish, scugari would be nice too.) Then load up on arrows and hit as many wilderness encounters as you can, start raising the bow skill like an erection...A few minutes and a nice "clump" of arrows (atleast have 40 in one batch so he dosn't kill you while you're trying to reload) and you will be able to slay him without risk of corruption or danger at all...take advantage of your monkey speed, put some distance between you two, and its best to avoid that altar or the center of the water temple since it will restrict your movement and fleeing capabilities. If you have the luxury to clear all the other monsters before killing the snake, then do so...just remember that once you kill a certain amount of temple critters the level will start to random generate others(not associated with water or the temple), so block the path where you dug in.

Hope that helps.
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5823 days, 19 hours, 56 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 06, 2002 at 01:31 (GMT -5)

Also level 16 is a very low level to be taking on the water temple, in my opinion... although the benifits of the water orb are high, it's all too easy to lose a promising charactor there. I personally wouldn't go there until at least level 22 ish...

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: