Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / RCTrident Behaviour

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5828 days, 17 hours, 40 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2002 at 03:45 (GMT -5)

OK i recently had a win (DE, necro, born in candle) where i was at level 50 before talked to blup. From there i went down through darkforge down the CoC making a few non-significant kills along the way and got the trident.

This seems like somewhat irregular behaviour - seeming to indicate a level requirement for the trident + some random time interval so you don't just get it immediately, rather then the popular theory that the earlier you get blup happy the sooner you get the trident.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

2 days, 11 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2002 at 11:47 (GMT -5)

Well if you had made Blurp happy before reaching level 50 you would probably have gotten the trident sooner, so in a way the popular theory still hold :)

I figure once you have completed the quest you either have to speld X number of turns, kill X number of monsters or descent X number of levels (X beeng a random number) before the Elemental show up with the trident... Beeng born in Raven reduce the size of X.

A bit like the raider lord where you can sometiems run into him first thing after speaking to the sheriff and sometimes track around the wilderness for months before you finaly run into him...

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: