Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Becoming a chaos being

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5765 days, 9 hours, 16 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2002 at 06:07 (GMT -5)

I was just wondering whether anyone else has unintentionally turned into a chaos being. It happened to me yesterday for the first time - the problem was that most of my pile of SoCR had been destroyed by a blast of lightning in the blue dragon caves. Until then, I had thought it wasn't a serious hazard in 1.0.0.

If you have died this way, please say in which version - I suspect it doesn't happen so much in 1.0.0 because of the bug temple. Was it because your corruption removal items got destroyed? Were corrupting monsters involved (I had a nasty run-in with Keriax's corrupting breath attacks, which didn't help)?
Maelstrom
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2002 at 07:36 (GMT -5)

My inexpirience was involved - i didn't know how to get past D:49 and died of background corrupion searchin for an answer on D:48 it was in gamma 16 but i had 8 ?ofCR all used up.
SuperLobster
Registered user
The Mad Monk

Last page view:

7709 days, 50 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2002 at 16:42 (GMT -5)

I've had it happen in Andor Drakon's palace. I got so busy trying to get everything equiped that I was going to use (and unuequip the now unneccessary Chaos Crown and Medal), I forgot I was extremely corrupt and after about three rounds of going at it with Andor Drakon, I turned into a Writhing Chaos Mass. I even had like 9 Scrolls of Chaos Resistance left. Bummer.
You want to fight? Fight me! HAHAHA
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6968 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2002 at 01:29 (GMT -5)

I was once on D:50 and turned into WMoPC. It was because I didn't have enough anti-corruption items (didn't save Khelly, didn't clear Bugville, and I was too lazy to exchange corpses for !oCC). And I was too weak to fight those chaos mutants. Their corrupting attacks along with the background finished me off.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: