Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Some questions

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Voldie
Registered user
I heart muggles!

Last page view:

7822 days, 16 hours, 53 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 at 09:03 (GMT -5)

Hello!
Just registered so I thought I should post some questions that have been bugging me.

Has anyone noticed that spells seems to have a greater effect in the mana temple? I've a character who's ball spells only affect the squares next to him but in the mana temple when he casts ice ball, he's range increased a lot. Does this happened with everyone?

Also, I recently played a grey elven wizard with a Raven star sign who visited the water cave and chatted with Blup at about L25 but only got the rune covered trident at around L32, it took more than 30 days for it to get delivered while another character, who was a grey elven archer born in the month of Salamander got the trident within a day.
I thought characters born in Raven got the trident a lot faster. Is poor Sev just a bit unlucky?
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

2 days, 1 hour, 15 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 at 09:57 (GMT -5)

Well actualy I've never even been to the mana temple :o , so I can't rely say, but are you sure you just didn't happen to boost your WI or something while you where there?

The time it takes to get the trident is randomized, so while Raven born characters have a better chance to get it early there are no guarantees... At least that is how I understand it.

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
C
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2002 at 18:29 (GMT -5)

I've won the UCE , so I think (with a Char born in raven)they got the trident in 2 months, and fate smiled upon them, but they killed Blurp's mommy. "YE ART A MOMMY KILLER!" "ME KILL YOU TOO!"

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: