Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Has this ever happened to you?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user
Because I said so is why!

Last page view:

1653 days, 16 hours, 40 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 at 13:11 (GMT -5)

Have you gotten really proficiant with a specific race/class combination only to take a break from ADOM for a while and lose all of the skill that you had gained with it? I HATE when that happens. What R/C combo were you good at and what are you good at now?

Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7761 days, 3 hours, 48 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 at 04:36 (GMT -5)

grey elven caster is realy strong, but casters have some problems on low levels. Mindcrafter after 6 level is very nice, but sometimes and somewer he has problems. Necromancer is very powerfull caster a specially after 6 level, he is safe in most of cases. Elven archer is really deadly from non casters clases. Monk is not bad, he can survive without super weapon, but sometimes he need some help.
Generaly shooting skills are very helpfull for all clases in ADOM
Ahmmmm thiefs are to very nice class in ADOM with his greater bonus to pickpoceting

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 9/19/2002 at 04:55 (GMT -5) by BM]
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user
Because I said so is why!

Last page view:

1653 days, 16 hours, 40 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 at 07:20 (GMT -5)

I was a master when it came to spellcasting. Then, I took a break. Now, I don't have the old touch. I guess it'll come back in time.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: