Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Blue Dragon Cave Question

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

thiskidrob
Registered user
Visually Challenged

Last page view:

7354 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2002 at 15:27 (GMT -5)

So Ive been playin the game (w/s.scummin) for about 4 months now. Greatest game ever. My friends just dont understand how good it is!

Anyway, I brought a high elven archer through the Blue Dragon caves and got the second of the two daggers. It was sweet...

Now I brought a chaotic dark elven wizard there, and I did the same thing, but no second artifact dagger was produced. I tried several times. What is the deal?

Oh, and I did just beat the game, so I am officially off cheating. I deleted all my archived svg files and am attempting to win the proper way. Yeah!

Thanks for any help.

Rob

Hope fuels generations, and hope can start your car. It's the root of fantasy; it is nothing but a star...
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user
Because I said so is why!

Last page view:

1649 days, 8 hours, 59 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2002 at 15:52 (GMT -5)

I hope I helped you in some way (hopefully a smile here and there) fellow visually challenged person.

Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3111 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 12, 2002 at 06:06 (GMT -5)

The second twin is produced by the Ancient Karmic Wyrm, after you kill Barney (the big purple "W"), and come back to him.
There is a bug in the game - sometimes the dagger is not generated, and the wyrm gives you just a pile of usless stuff with no Needle.

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: