Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / The end is near - Listen to me

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3581 days, 1 hour, 52 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 11:37 (GMT -5)

[Iridia's Edit: Removed All Caps.]

Truly this generation does not disappear before day of judgment!! Listen to my words of warning, for i do not talk lies!

G. W. Bush is the beast, son of satan!

Take your bible out and study the following section now:
Revelations 13:16-17.

In a but few years the beast will force all people in the world to take a microchip implant in their foreheads or the back of the right hand! Those without the chip (a.k.a mark of the beast) cannot buy or sell anything. Don't fall to the beast! Never, i repeat never bow down before the beast nor take this damned implant!!! When the end of the days is near, these microchips, 7mm in length, 0.75mm in width, will blister and the lithium in the microchip will cause horrible pains to the person carrying it (revelations 16:1-2!!). I repeat never let them put this implant in you. Save yourself. Accept jesus christ, the son of god as your saviour and truly, you will be saved. I speak no lies. Pray for salvation. The end is near, almost around the corner.

More information can be found here:
Www.mondex.com - producers of the mark of the beast
Http://legalminds.lp.findlaw.com/list/dccp/msg00225.html - read this with care, for it is wisdom in its finest - be warned, read!
Exodus2006.com - bible codes - including warnings about the mondex chip - mark of the beast

Also be sure to read the holy bible. Pray and go to church!

If there is an earthquake in december 2005, you will know i spoke the truth. Remember this.

Be blessed. Go with jesus our lord.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 10/23/2005 at 20:48 (GMT -5) by Iridia]
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3120 days, 21 hours, 22 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 11:44 (GMT -5)

You know, it's stuff like this that makes me dispise all organised religion.
Get a grip on reality people. Set was just an egyption god of evil stuff, he has nothing in common with Bel, Shai'tan or any other "evil" god.

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3581 days, 1 hour, 52 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 12:06 (GMT -5)

You are missing the WHOLE POINT!!!!!!!

The point is that the MICROCHIP WILL BE FORCED TO BE IMPLANTED TO EVERY HUMAN ON THIS PLANET!!!.....

AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MICROCHIP AND THE PROPHECIES IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND IN THE BIBLE CODES. YOU ARE BLIND AND DEAF. ALL YOU ATHEISTS DO WHEN GIVEN BIBLICAL EVIDENCE IS MUTTER NONSENSE AND REFUSE TO FACE THE TRUTH. WHERE EXACTLY DID I SPEAK OF ANCIENT EGYPTIAN gods OF EVIL?! THAT'S RIGHT, I DIDN'T! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST. DON'T LET THEM DO IT TO YOU!!!
BcotN
Registered user
SoaD junkie

Last page view:

6511 days, 17 hours, 16 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 14:41 (GMT -5)

Echo, Echo, Echo...

I am a christian myself. but I do not think that the world will end V.soon as a result of this mondex chip. like I said, I'm saved. I got no worries. but see, if this doesn't come true. then people are going to see ALL christians as complete dumbasses. and that you shouldn't listen to them. so, you should be thinking of your words carefully. because you must allways speak the truth. and to speak the truth. you must have fact. you have no complete proof that these scriptures are talking about the mondex chip. They have a WHOLE lot it common. but that doesn't mean that it's 100% without a doubt right.

just my 2 cents. or 3
You die...
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3902 days, 9 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 14:49 (GMT -5)

I'd like this post thread deleted since I think it violates the forum rules

"Do not post or link to any kind of hate propaganda."

And also religious debates don't belong in a place like this, anyone can belive in whatever they want.
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6630 days, 16 hours, 38 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 15:21 (GMT -5)

I think this thread should be deleted as well. Most likely Echo got his account's password stolen.
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 10/22/2005 at 15:22 (GMT -5) by tongHoAnh]
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3759 days, 10 hours, 37 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 22:04 (GMT -5)

Y'know, guys, I'm a Christian myself, but this microchip thing is old-hat. They said that about bar codes, for goodness sakes. And social security numbers. And just about everything else they could think of.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. They are not entitled to yell it in all-caps and annoy everyone and their grandma by doing so...

I'm gonna close this thread. The all-caps is hurting my eyes, and I wish to retain my sight so that I may properly ruin it by playing ADOM while in a darkened room, because I was too lazy to turn the light on when the sun went down.

Amen.
Die Gedanken sind Frei

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 10/22/2005 at 22:05 (GMT -5) by Iridia]

This thread have been closed, no new messages can be posted here.