Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Scratch that evil itch! Yeah!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jamosup
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 at 17:22 (GMT -5)

Using my "tourist" (basically one that has made at least 200-400 wishes, yes i'm such a wimp that i need to tour). I call it sandbox ADOM. I killed ALL of dwarftown when i just got ticked that while fireballing filk wish summons i killed a elder guard. Waldy got pissed, and using my super wishied stats i made him flee. I eventually killed glod, deciding to play chaotic. Nothing happened. I set off the bomb.. by killing the preist. (there's a chaotic altar earlier thankfully) None were very hard, considering i did 116 max with double daggers that had +52 or so from max strength. Don't worry, i'll play adom normal soon, i just want to experiment. :P
Jamosup
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 at 17:44 (GMT -5)

GAHHHH! I put it in the wrong place. Can you move it?
Excrucior
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 at 01:19 (GMT -5)

Damn, I should try that sometime :P. Always wanted to eradicate an entire city...
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3759 days, 10 hours, 28 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 at 20:01 (GMT -5)

I'm unable to move posts--the forum software doesn't allow it. Just post the same text on the ADOM forum.
Die Gedanken sind Frei

This thread have been closed, no new messages can be posted here.