Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / 18.2.2006 and 5.3.2006

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3581 days, 1 hour, 38 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 at 10:21 (GMT -5)

Hi folks! The love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us all.

There are a few codes coming up soon.

This will be fulfilled on the 18th of February:

http://exodus2006.com/fab/18Feb2006.htm

The encoded terms are:
-In me, for the 18 of February 2006 (20 Shevat 766), He fulfilled my cross
-We/you/they hit/strike/beat. The ram/head is stimulated/excited/goaded. This seems hard to translate.

Some of the normal Bible text is highlighted too, for it can have something to do with the code.

Who knows what will happen? Will it be big? or small? We'll see!

This will be fulfilled on the 5th of March:

http://exodus2006.com/L0rd%20kyr0N/5march2006.htm

The coded terms are:

-The treachery of Iran against the people of God is an impediment. A cold truth.
-From God, March 5th, 2006.

What could it be?

God bless you all richly. In Christ!
Excrucior
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 at 12:41 (GMT -5)

I'd post as Torte but I forgot the password again...

Dude, there's already a topic for this, your own even, did you forget it? Keep yourself to one bloody topic :/.

On the topic;Nothing you've said has come true yet and thus your credibility and those of the bible codes are quickly approaching zero.
Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 at 17:17 (GMT -5)

Excrucior - please don't feed the trolls. Just about everyone at this forum no longer bothers to respond to Echo. He is obviously just looking for attention so please don't encourage him.

That said, what you say about Echo's original thread is completely true. I would appreciate it if one of the administrators could move this thread into the original one where it belongs. I guess it is too much asking Echo to at least have the common decency to stick to a single thread.
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3120 days, 21 hours, 9 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 at 14:06 (GMT -5)

I just can't help picturing Echo as Seymour from Sinfest.
Especially this strip -> http://sinfest.net/d/20000428.html
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
Excrucior
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 at 01:17 (GMT -5)

Maelstrom, that strip is victory. I couldn't agree more.
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6630 days, 16 hours, 25 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 07:29 (GMT -5)

Wtfbbqpwned, I cant agree more :)
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2006 at 10:33 (GMT -5)

The love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us all.

Let's just keep an eye on what'll happen. :)

Yea, they're setting the muslim world on fire with the cartoons... We're proceeding to WWIII swiftly.

One thing I want you always to remember, is that if you come to Jesus, He will in no way reject you. God loves all.
Portrait
pernicion
Registered user
High Pernicion

Last page view:

6226 days, 18 hours, 41 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2006 at 01:01 (GMT -5)

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18925380.400

The kobold cringes in pain
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 14:55 (GMT -5)

The 18.2.2006 code was fulfilled. It was the mudslide.

The next one:
-The treachery of Iran against the people of God is an impediment. A cold truth.
-From God, March 5th, 2006.
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 19:53 (GMT -5)

"-In me, for the 18 of February 2006 (20 Shevat 766), He fulfilled my cross
-We/you/they hit/strike/beat. The ram/head is stimulated/excited/goaded."

What in the world does this have to do with a mudslide?

I'm still waiting for a response for your "evolution problem". Not that I'll get anything worth reading, of course...
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3901 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 05:11 (GMT -5)

First I assure you that I don't believe in this stuff.

AnonPoster, what Echo is referring to is probably this: "Then the earth did shake and quake, the foundations of heaven did tremble; they were shaken, because He was worth" which is also said in the code, but Echo left this out, maybe because he thought it would be more likely that something that could be connected to the other lines would happen.

Whoa, that's one killer sentence :D
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 2/19/2006 at 05:14 (GMT -5) by Morio]
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 08:28 (GMT -5)

"I'm still waiting for a response for your "evolution problem". Not that I'll get anything worth reading, of course..."

Your evolution code is this:
http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/evolution.htm

A man must believe something. Where did life come from? Evolution is obviously the "natural selection", even though it is false. Does "natural selection" mean evolution is true? No way, it just says most people choose to believe the satan's lie instead of putting their trust in the living God.

"AnonPoster, what Echo is referring to is probably this: "Then the earth did shake and quake, the foundations of heaven did tremble; they were shaken, because He was worth" which is also said in the code, but Echo left this out, maybe because he thought it would be more likely that something that could be connected to the other lines would happen."

Have a look at the code:
http://exodus2006.com/fab/18Feb2006.htm
There are 2 sentences encoded here. Like I previously said:

The encoded terms are:
-In me, for the 18 of February 2006 (20 Shevat 766), He fulfilled my cross
-We/you/they hit/strike/beat. The ram/head is stimulated/excited/goaded. This seems hard to translate.

Some of the normal Bible text is highlighted too, for it can have something to do with the code.

By the way, AnonPoster please look for more codes! You'll witness the miracle of the Bible code!
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 09:20 (GMT -5)

There is no real proof of evolution, but neither is there any proof of God creating everything, it's just a matter of belief.

I think it's kinda naive to blame Satan for everything bad that happens, and that deep inside all people are good and that it's just Satan that makes them do bad things. That is like giving up responsibility, "it wasn't really me who did it, Satan did it through me".
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 12:13 (GMT -5)

First, allow me to make a few statements.

I am religious. I'm probably not as religious as Echo, but that is fine with me. God himself is probably not as religious as Echo. I still believe that evolution is correct, mainly because there is no evidence for special creation but tons for evolution. In the Talk.Origins newsgroup, it was once brought up that humans share at least 50% of their genes with cucumbers (or some other vegetable). I'll posta link when I can find it.

Second, allow me to point out a minor problem in your thinking. Just because something promotes Atheism doesn't mean it is wrong. As I pointed out before, a round earth theory, heliocentrism, the theory of atoms, and the Holocaust all promote atheism. Are all of the theories incorrect? Did the Holocaust never happen?

Third, the point is not that evolution is true and the codes says it is false. The point is that I found "Evolution is true" in the codes, which creates a clear contradiction.

Finally, I'm arguing that the codes are false and you think they are true. Obviously, it is one or the other. We need to look at this *logically*. We should define what would constitute the bible codes being WRONG. I will bring two simple criteria.

1) There is a code about a past event. The code clearly contradicts that event.

2) Two codes contradict one another.

Since I would be inclined to find such codes, I'll search. You can play ADOM in the meantime.

Do you agree?
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 at 11:07 (GMT -5)

The love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us all!

"I still believe that evolution is correct, mainly because there is no evidence for special creation[...]

Oh there is!

"In the Talk.Origins newsgroup, it was once brought up that humans share at least 50% of their genes with cucumbers (or some other vegetable)."

That actually made me laugh. :D

"As I pointed out before, a round earth theory, heliocentrism, the theory of atoms, and the Holocaust all promote atheism. Are all of the theories incorrect? Did the Holocaust never happen?"

-The round earth theory doesn't contradict the Bible, if you don't take it very literally.
-I don't know what heliocentrism exactly means :D
-God created the atoms.

2 Peter 3
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Mind you, the above Bible verse was taken from the Old 1611 King James version.

-Why the holocaust? Answer:

Ezekiel 39
[23] And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

By the way I strongly recommend you read Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39. They're prophecies of the soon-to-come World War. Gog and Magog probably represents China and/or Russia.
http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3072952

"Third, the point is not that evolution is true and the codes says it is false. The point is that I found "Evolution is true" in the codes, which creates a clear contradiction."

I'd like to point out you didn't find: "Evolution is true", but: "Evolution; natural selection". Evolution is a lie of satan.

"Since I would be inclined to find such codes, I'll search. You can play ADOM in the meantime.

Do you agree?"

I agree to all the rules and conditions. :). But I don't play ADOM anymore, for it has violence, magic and other sinful things. :)

Do you mean you search the codes with the program or do you search the net? In case you search the net, here are two excellent sites for that!

http://www.exodus2006.com
full list: http://www.exodus2006.com/3code.htm
2006: http://www.exodus2006.com/2006.htm
and
http://www.biblecodedigest.com

If you wanna search the Tanach for your own name for a suprise or mine, I can probably translate. :)

My name should be translated like this:

In Finnish:
Teemu [Taneli] Lajunen

Pronunciation (?):
Te-e-moo [Tah-ne-li] La-yu-nen
or more like
Tae-moo [Tah-ne-li] La-yu-nen

In Hebrew (?):
Tet-alef-mem-vav tet-nun-lamed-yod lamed-alef-yod-vav-nun-nun
or more like
Tet-alef-mem-vav tet-nun-lamed-yod lamed-yod-

טאמו
טאאמו
(Teemu: probably the upper one)

טןלי
(Taneli: I'm sure this will be left out anyway)

לאיוננ
(Lajunen)

So finally, if you do the search, you should most likely search for:

טאמולאיוננ
(TeemuLajunen)

I'm not perfectly sure though. I could ask the 'experts' at the Exodus yahoogroup. :)

I'll be happy to translate your name too, if you want!
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 at 11:21 (GMT -5)

Ok so the forum doens't seem to support the hebrew font. If ye wanna search for my name you should search for:

Tet-aleph-mem-vav Lamed-aleph-yod-vav-nun-nun

http://www.hanefesh.com/edu/abc.gif

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 at 14:05 (GMT -5)

"I still believe that evolution is correct, mainly because there is no evidence for special creation[...]

Oh there is!"

There is no concrete evidence for special creation, only things that are written down.

Heliocentrism means that the earth and the other planets circle around the sun(?)

What did God do before he created the universe, and why did he suddenly decide to do something? Did anything exist before God, and if so, who created God?
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 at 17:35 (GMT -5)

"-The round earth theory doesn't contradict the Bible, if you don't take it very literally.
-I don't know what heliocentrism exactly means :D
-God created the atoms."

All of those are irrelevant. You said "evolution is false because it promotes atheism." All of these promote atheism. Therefore, all of them are false.

"By the way I strongly recommend you read Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39. They're prophecies of the soon-to-come World War. Gog and Magog probably represents China and/or Russia."

IIRC, they speak about the rising of Israel and the end of the Diaspora.

"I'd like to point out you didn't find: "Evolution is true", but: "Evolution; natural selection". Evolution is a lie of satan."

If it is a lie of Satan, how come 10,000 Christian clergy (http://www.uwosh.edu/colleges/cols/clergy_project.htm) believe in it? I know it is an appeal to authority, but still...

"Do you mean you search the codes with the program or do you search the net? In case you search the net, here are two excellent sites for that!"

I have a program for searching. In any case, I think you should know something.

I won't use either site. Why? They *want* to convince people that the bible-code is true. Therefore, they will only publish codes that can be interpretted to be true. Therefore, all of the codes on the site would be useless for the little agreement. I will work on the codes. I'll post what I get when I find something.

...While we're at it, could you post some evidence that special creation is true? Not evidence evolution is false, but creation is true?

As a sidenote, "spawn of satan" isn't evidence.

This thread have been closed, no new messages can be posted here.