Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Umm, Help

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Gubber
Registered user
Gubber

Last page view:

7852 days, 2 hours, 41 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2002 at 19:16 (GMT -5)

I haven't gotten very farin the game at all, how do I not run out of food & money? And how do I identify things?
Zaddiq
Registered user

Last page view:

6979 days, 21 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 at 01:12 (GMT -5)

go to tyrenyo right away. buy all the food in the shop you can afford and carry. get a quest from the elder or druid, goto that dungeon. kill monsters. eat corpses. get money and junk. sell junk at black market. go buy more food in teryanjo.
that is my basic way of starting out. if you still have trouble starving, try being a farmer or a monk. you identify things with a scroll or by trying it on. drop it on an altar of your alignment to see if it is cursed or not.
dont think this is spoiler stuff, just starting stratagy

zad
Portrait
rhino69
Registered user
go forth & see all

Last page view:

7688 days, 2 hours, 37 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2002 at 07:16 (GMT -5)

what char you playing, you can go into town talk to blue sheriff so if you come across kr------- you get a nice reward when you give him back to sheriff.dont eat or sell him try eating most anything but watch what your reaction is dont want to be sick.sell your spare stuff in outlaw town learn pickpocket if want,get in north cave for easy kills watch what you pick up be ready to restart plenty times but everytime learn more play more live more

We all die but few die with honour

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 12/21/2002 at 14:36 (GMT -5) by rhino69]
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7186 days, 17 hours, 31 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2002 at 07:55 (GMT -5)

duh... http://www.adom.de - links - ADOM guidebook by Andy Williams. Everything about adom.
Sorry :)

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: