Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Freak

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user
Because I said so is why!

Last page view:

1658 days, 2 hours, 32 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2002 at 10:59 (GMT -5)

This is a discussion about and for freaks

I live for trippy twists and turns. I love weird stuff. I am a freak. I expect no less from myself.

The problem with calling myself a freak is that some people automatically think of the hip-hop version of freak which is more along the lines of nymphomaniac then balls-to-the-walls, crazyman, psuedo-psycho lunatics.

I was doing Jackass before it was populer. $20 sent me down a tree landing spine first in a pile of leaves (they don't give much leeway.)

In retrospect, I did the insane stunts not for attention (although reviewing the tape does bring a laugh) but for money. If anybody gave me money, I would do anything short of sex.

I know that there are freaks in this forum.
What kind of freaks?
We'll see won't we?

Are you a FREAK???
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3758 days, 21 hours, 27 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2002 at 18:58 (GMT -5)

LOL I guess I'm a freak too, though I'd rather consider myself an "interesting person" or someone who "doesn't fit into the mainstream culture".

I'm not into death-defying stunts or anything... but I'm a living contradiction!

--I'm a female AND a physics major.
--Career goals? Astrophysics AND Creation science.
--I like RPGs, comic books, sci-fi and fantasy--despite having been raised by Baptist parents who believe all three are indicators that I'm into Satanism.
--I don't date or wear make-up, despite the fact that I'm not a tomboy.
--I couldn't care less about my school sports teams.
--I've played at being a spy twice: First, against my con-man second stepdad, who just got off his 5-year probation thanks to me, and second, against an idiotically legalistic "Christian" college, against whom I now have enough dirt to sue the pants off several people, maybe even to put them behind bars.
--And, what's more, I enjoyed it. Even when I was in danger of getting beaten up (by my dad) or getting interrogeted, then expelled (from the weirdo college), I loved it.
--I was patriotic when patriotic wasn't popular (before 9/11) AND I'm not even an American citizen!
--I have three different fathers. That gets weird.
--I'm absolutely incapable of making small talk. I find it useless. Wanna talk to me? Prepare to think.
--I like being up at night--not "staying up late" until 3:00, but staying up all night, until 8 a.m. Ever since I was a baby (literally) I've liked nighttime.

Yeah. So I guess I'm a certified freak. I wouldn't call it "freak" though, because that's a derogatory term. I like what I am; I'm proud of it. I think being unique is fun. I have an identity, unlike so many college girls. Who wants to spend their entire lives mooning over some boy or other, fixing their hair, talking in high-pitched voices about meaningless subjects over the phone? Maybe the majority of the girls around here do, but not me.

Have I freaked everybody out yet? :)

Die Gedanken sind Frei
C(unlogged)
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2002 at 19:03 (GMT -5)

Both of you sound and seem completly normal compared to what I have seen...
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3758 days, 21 hours, 27 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2002 at 22:19 (GMT -5)

Actually, I could say the same thing, C. That crazy college I mentioned? That place *attracts* weirdos.

Example: We called her Brenda Blue Coat because she ALWAYS wore the same ragged, tattered blue coat, no matter how hot it got (and this was Florida!). She also didn't shower, which was a bad thing for anyone who sat next to her. She was manic-depressive, a wonderful thing for her roommates, I'm sure, and that wasn't helped by the fact that the College (or should I say "cult"?) believed that mental illness was caused by sin and should not be medicated. (One of the many reasons I could sue the pants off them!)

Example: Georgia, the coffee addict. Literally. I'm not kidding you when I say she was never, ever seen without a cup of coffee in her hand. Her method of making coffee? Dump three tablespoonfuls of grounds into a cupful of boiling water. Drink. (Yes, that included the grounds.) Last I heard, she was in severe withdrawal after her doctor told her she was poisoning herself.

Example: Machelle, the power-hungry rat. Also known as a "residence assistant", she was one of the many that the College put in authority over the rest of us. She could be seen patrolling the halls after 11:00 p.m., not only making sure everyone was in bed but ensuring no one had a flashlight under their covers. If you were tapped on the shoulder ("Excuse me, miss, are you a student?") it was sure to be her, asking whether or not you were wearing nylons, or, worse, a bra. She delighted in shadowing people who were going to be expelled, and, waaay to often, she'd spy on people she thought were "doing wrong". And, what's even more sickening? The administration loved her for it.

Oh, I could tell you quite a few horror stories, about non-showering homeschooled boys who wore the same pants three weeks in a row... girls who didn't shave, shower, or wear deodorant... freaks who turned people in for anything and everything, just to kiss up to the administration... the girl who had a baby in her dorm room...

Then there are the truly bad cases--

I'll stop at that.

See, I'd rather call myself "unique" than "a freak". The aforementioned are peopple I would rather not be lumped together with!

Die Gedanken sind Frei
C(loggedwish)
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2002 at 23:08 (GMT -5)

At my catholic school they used to do that, afroman was a girl with curly air, punk rocker, the Russian with the computer, AfroDude, Shakachan, Poo Bear, Are you calling me fat?,cheese boy or at this school, lala, po, tikie-winky, Jiji,Q,sun, dawn, egg, potato, super smart computer, math guy,godzilla, computadora, gorda, etc,etc!
Beth
Registered user
Princess

Last page view:

7681 days, 1 hour, 5 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2002 at 23:16 (GMT -5)

Don't forget, Crazy eyes, book-worm, lummox, horned king, ape, madonna, darkie, Fat Albert Jr. (Nelie), DJ Furby (C), Genius of the school (Cary), Beast, Poopie-pants, Sticky, Stinky, Eboy
stupid, later C and Cary shared the title. Rebel (Bill), Emenem, Rapper, Ho, Milk, Lunch boy, CHi-chi, V-v, M&Ms, Hanky Hilly, Cowboy (Gunthar, Crazyeyes)

Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 01:22 (GMT -5)

Damn, I can't belive I forgot from the old school (where I used to live) Manders, and from my current school Spongbob, meanie, Scoopy Doo, Patrick, Digmon, Squidward, Ben Stein (remember movie or was it a series....)

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 11/10/2002 at 01:25 (GMT -5) by its author]
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 04:56 (GMT -5)

Freaks, Iridia. All of them freaks. By my definition, a freak is anyone who does not fit the norm of the social ladder. If you're not a white/blue coller worker or a mother, you're not on the list.

I consider you a freak but my definition is kind of broad. I'll think of sub-catagories. For now, there are freaks, wannabes, and losers who will never be.

More details guys. Names are one thing but how did they get them? C did a good job of explaining a couple of cases (although Fat Albert Jr. sounds more like teasing.)

Give me good reasons ghetto kids.
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 12:39 (GMT -5)

These are nicknames. They aren't freaks (to the extent that I talk about.) those are just messed up kids. Think Jackass. Think 80's hairbands. Think goths (although I don't agree with them.)

My cousin, for example, put his hair into one huge spike and he stabbed little kids with it. He would attach candy to his (bleep) and kids would take some. He rode a bike off the roof of our two story house into our pool (back when we had these two things.)

I used to be a skateboarder (before I gained the weight.) I did a double stiffy backflip off of a trampoline into our pool.

I fought my cousin with big broomhandles until he was unconscious and I was battered and bloody. I picked fights and bet on ones I instigated.

I don't do that stuff anymore because I don't go to school anymore. Maybe in college though...
C(unlogged)
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 13:38 (GMT -5)

100's of stories like that behind them though, some I wouldn't like to mention. Ape just has problems, maybe some people would consider him a freak.
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 15:58 (GMT -5)

Depends. Has he proven himself?
Chaco The Taco Man
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 18:50 (GMT -5)

By your terms, YES! AHAH, WHAT THE HELL SMELLS!?! For example one day he was covered in feces(shit), and touched everything and handed it to people. He knew, they knew, or the time he wore bikini shorts to school in winter (female bikini shorts)

Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 21:08 (GMT -5)

He's either a freak or mentally challenged.
Chaco The Taco Man
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2002 at 13:00 (GMT -5)

Some people considered him both so consider this, what's what you think?
Portrait
Uncie Ryan
Registered user
The Crazy Uncle of the Forum

Last page view:

7839 days, 7 hours, 29 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2002 at 13:46 (GMT -5)

I don't consider mentally challenged people freaks. Freaks have to be of semi-normal mind (psyche is another thing altogether.)
I do NOT molest children!
RKade
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7187 days, 19 hours, 56 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 05:08 (GMT -5)

gee... you all like ABSOLUTELY NORMAL little 4-year-old kids, thinking that being a freak is COOL. Yeah, woah man, i'm a freak! Isn't that stupid? And, Ryan, stop that, please, never post such threads here, because this once was a NORMAL, no, GREAT forum, just scroll down the "general" or list some pages there. STOP THAT!!

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
Luke
Registered user
Apprentice

Last page view:

7314 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 05:50 (GMT -5)

Labelling people as freaks or anything like that is really wrong. We are all humans, but we are all individuals and should not be subjected to any labelling or incorrect judgement.
I also agree that this forum has been currupted and seems to be exhaling sulphuric cloud, it's driving me away...

LS
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7187 days, 19 hours, 56 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2002 at 04:25 (GMT -5)

yeah, unfortunately...

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, November 18, 2002 at 13:27 (GMT -5)

OK OK I'M DONE!!

Jeez
ingafromsweden
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 at 08:06 (GMT -5)

Iridia, 'girls who didn't shave?' Where do you live? Bulgaria? Heh
X
Registered user
Melcholic in Michigan

Last page view:

7760 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 at 12:26 (GMT -5)

Hey, man I see worse! You should see the people at this high school.

"Thank you for the lastest release of gradwrecker 1.0, my G.P.A. just went in the corner and shot itself!"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 12/13/2002 at 12:26 (GMT -5) by X]
Portrait
Prickle Pear
Registered user
Killer fruit

Last page view:

7201 days, 5 hours, 53 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2002 at 13:31 (GMT -5)

Ha-ha, girls that don't shave don't razors!

The new and improved MTV...my ass! Where's Bevis & Butthead?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: