Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Okay...I have a problem...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Tanthalas Pathfinder
Registered user
aka Tanthie

Last page view:

7057 days, 16 hours, 45 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 at 08:25 (GMT -5)

I went to level something in CoC where the eternal guardian is. I talked to him that I could pass there. Then I noticed that I dont have the Ring of the High Kings. I was too tired to go back up and get the ring so I attacked to the EG. I ran away cause I didnt know how hard he was. He got after me and then ANOTHER Eternal Guardian appeared.

I thought that its impossible to get to the stairs if I dont have the ring so I went back up and to the red lake and came back. I talked to the new guardian who said that I have made him angry or something and i should do something about it before he can pass me.

So, what I should do?

"When watching anime, never worry about the consequences."
Tanthalas Pathfinder
Registered user
aka Tanthie

Last page view:

7057 days, 16 hours, 45 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 at 09:30 (GMT -5)

You dont have answer anymore... I find the way. I had to kill the other guardian. And that was by the way really job with my 19 level trollish barbarian. But I get two levels from him, so it was worth it.

Thanks your fast advices...:D

"When watching anime, never worry about the consequences."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: