Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Anybody Ever Notice...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

ingafromsweden
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 at 06:34 (GMT -5)

how the game gets all the more boring the further you proceed? The nicest part for me is always the beginning, having to watch every step, but once you're past, say, the Guardian, it all gets duller and duller. You've got tons of ammo but you can't even be bothered to use it, you just stumble into your enemies and slay them that way. So what? I think that's what T Biskup should be doing, trying to make the latter half of the game more risky... and more fun.
Ta
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7765 days, 18 hours, 1 minute and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 at 07:00 (GMT -5)

Beginning is the best, lots of adventures, but I don't agree with you... Later strategy is different than early... Lots of monsters are easy prey for expereinced PC, but there are some locations, some monsters (dopelngangers kings, emperor lichs who can make lots of problems... It's depends from race/clase, your stuff, luck, strategy and more other things. But one is certein, 50 lev PC with good stuff and stats when you play careful and you have lots experience with ADOM you can die from starving, corupts, or your crazy ideas... And lots dreamings about hard begining and lots of adrenalina;)

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7188 days, 17 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 at 10:47 (GMT -5)

no! The best is the part where you haven't been yet (and it is for sure not VD :))

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
Hiram Sedai
Registered user
Token Lackwit

Last page view:

7716 days, 3 hours, 27 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2002 at 17:59 (GMT -5)

I get real jumpy towards the end watching my corruption and strugging not to kill certain feline friends etc.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: