Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Dwarf Barbarians

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Burgun Dron Heldin
Registered user
Knight Errant of the Evindom

Last page view:

7829 days, 10 hours, 19 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 at 17:20 (GMT -5)

Start a Dwarf Barbarian on Decenber 31st(New Years Eve) and you will begin with 10 - 15 Potions of Booze. No other combo I have found gives so many...

"...better eaten than chewed, and spit out..."
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5667 days, 14 hours, 46 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2002 at 06:29 (GMT -5)

Yes, they start with booze and new years eve gives you six or so more booze. Should be enough to get you going :)

And, dwarven barb is also a good melee race/class combo.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7765 days, 20 hours, 49 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2002 at 10:23 (GMT -5)

Barbarians need lots of exp, more than other class. better race/class combination can be healer/fighter race (orcs, dwarfs or drakelings)

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/21/2002 at 10:25 (GMT -5) by BM]
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5667 days, 14 hours, 46 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2002 at 11:12 (GMT -5)

I was writing a bit longer reply but forum complained that I can't post an empty message. Anyways, "barbarian" sounds much more appropriate than "healer" when your bashing things on berserk with your vanquisher or axe of the minotaur emperor...
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7765 days, 20 hours, 49 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2002 at 11:39 (GMT -5)

Healer have good hitpoints regeneration. It's realy fast. And in high levels he knows healing spells, and at last he immiedietly recover from efects of sicknes, bleeding and poison. With high strenght, good weapon and 7lb any class can be a really good fighter, and barbarians are a realy bad casters.
Barbarian is dangerous, deadly dangerous with use his special atack when he wield twins daggers.

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/21/2002 at 11:48 (GMT -5) by BM]

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: