Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / questions

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Descent
Registered user

Last page view:

4875 days, 4 hours, 14 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2002 at 13:00 (GMT -5)

I'm playing a gnomish bard level 35. My questions are:
1. My first kill was a jackal and I killed 91 jackals. I went to ID 91 and I didn't meet Filk. What do I have to do to be able to kill him. The assasin prince didn't give me any quest neither the mad minstrel. What did I do wrong?
2. What are karmic beeings? What is the special attack they use?
3.Is there any way to tame dragons? With music maybe. How about humanoids? If I give 500.000.000 gold to the old barbarian will I tame him? What about if I command a stone giant pet to attack him and I keep healing the barbarian is it possible for him to become tame? I tried this with several persons and they appeared to be friendlier but they didn't become tame.
4. I had a big willpower and I went fighting in the Arena. I casted improved fireball and I made Dak angry. I don't know how I got out but he started chasing me. Can I make him nonhostile again.
5. Did anybody notice that if you fight with a shopkeeper and he panics, you can chat with him and he'l ask if you want peace. If you say yes it's the same as killing him and you go up some levels. But he can become hostile if you stay to much near him. After that if you chat with him he will say that business is going low. I offered him 2.000.000 gold and chated with him again and he gave me the same message. Anybody knows why?

I would really apreciate if someone could answer these questions.
RamuPL
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2002 at 13:25 (GMT -5)

1. I think you have to do the Needle Quest before you can get the Filk quest.
2. Karmic beings doom and curse you if you attack them in melee.
3. I think dragons can be tamed, dunno about unique characters though (probably not).

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: