Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / becoming neutral

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

bcd
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2003 at 02:56 (GMT -5)

hi
well im extremly lawful L+ and i want to learn the detect trap skill from teh thief guild but i have to be non-lawfull for that. how can i becaube NL or N+ or such without killing a few entire villages...
right now im in the infinite dungeon slaying every shopkeeper i find but still doesnt help
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5665 days, 49 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2003 at 05:08 (GMT -5)

You won't find very many shopkeepers in the infinite dungeon because I think shops/herbs/altars/whatever are very very rarely generated there. You could go kill beggars in lawinotheil(whatever). Or you could wear amulet of balance/chaos. One way to do it would be to sacrifice on black/grey altars but take everything you're wearing off and drop everything exept gold and put an arrow or something in the tool slot(this is because the gods might be angry and can curse your entire inventory or destroy your equipment, or if you do not have anything they might doom you which isn't good either), and only sacrifice 1gp at a time.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: