Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / No greater vault?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Tanthalas Pathfinder
Registered user
aka Tanthie

Last page view:

7055 days, 9 hours, 17 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2003 at 03:52 (GMT -5)

My dark elven elementalist named Iceburn managed to get on level 45 in the CoC and I thought:'Yeah! Now I will get some artifacts!' Okay, I went donwstairs and what did I see? There's only stupid dungeon in there and no any sign of greater vault in level 46.

Is there no greater vault in 1.1.1 or is this 'cause my character was only in lvl 34?

And then I noticed other weird thing in the dragon lairs - There was 'room' (if you can say so) full of fire grues like in tension room but this time there was really many monsters. Of course I managed to kill them with my frost bolts but these kind of 'tension rooms' may be very hard you know.

Anyway...Have you found no greater vault in 1.1.1 or am I only one?

"When watching anime, never worry about the consequences."
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5665 days, 6 hours, 9 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2003 at 04:48 (GMT -5)

In gamma 16 I had two chars who played the game through without a single greater vault(they had some powers of wadomf though so actually I've never seen a greater vault).

And no, I've not found one in 1.1.1 'cause I've always died or crashed before that stage of the game :)
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Nolrael
Registered user
Lord of Baal Secundus

Last page view:

7595 days, 16 hours, 2 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2003 at 04:25 (GMT -5)

I've never found a greater vault... Probably becouse I have had only one save-scummed character who won the game...

"I didn't come to play. I came to win."

Are greater vaults too rare?
Yes  No
Check results

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?