Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / A Troubling Bug--not Reported

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

drset81
Registered user

Last page view:

7767 days, 30 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2003 at 15:29 (GMT -5)

ADOM keeps screwing up when I enter the shop in the outlaw village. Not the first time I do it--when I'm into the game a bit--level 8-13 or so. Maybe it has to do with the amount I'm entering the shop or how much money I have--who knows. Any comments/help? It's really pissing me off--killing promising characters.
Thanks
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3762 days, 12 hours and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2003 at 00:11 (GMT -5)

I don't know much about computers, but if you're desperate you could just use the HMV for all your shopping and storage needs, and declare Llawenilothel off limits. By that time you're usually in the CoC anyway.

Die Gedanken sind Frei
drset81
Registered user

Last page view:

7767 days, 30 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2003 at 14:48 (GMT -5)

I think it's been happening when I harvest seeds as a Ranger and sell them at the shop. It doesn't happen until the 10th trip or so. I have no idea what causes this--most frustrating.

Any comments? Tips?
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3762 days, 12 hours and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2003 at 17:42 (GMT -5)

From your description of the problem? Probably the sheer number of seeds in the shop.

There's a better way to get GP though... go to the Infinite dungeon and go up and down levels, collecting gold and things to sell. It's faster (time passes slower in the dungeons), so corruption won't be going crazy by the time you're strong enough to go to the CoC.

Die Gedanken sind Frei

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: