Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / revealing books under items

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Tek
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2003 at 15:22 (GMT -5)

I'm wondering if theres a way to show books on top of other items. Like if I go into a tension room and a monster drops a metal cap and a book, is there a way to see the book before I see the cap? I want to avoid accidently burning or electrocuting books
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3756 days, 17 hours, 21 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2003 at 17:45 (GMT -5)

Use the Look command, or kick the item (if it isn't a potion) off the book.

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7345 days, 2 hours, 22 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2003 at 12:23 (GMT -5)

whoa...almost like my name...craziness

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml
biggsy
Registered user

Last page view:

7417 days, 6 hours, 34 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2003 at 06:01 (GMT -5)

ctrl p list items when standing on them
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 at 09:22 (GMT -5)

he wants the book picture shown on top so when he fires a bolt spell he doesn't destroy them :-P

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5665 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 at 10:07 (GMT -5)

One should use magic missile, it's the best spell there is. Nothing is immune to it and it doesn't destroy equipment.

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 at 11:03 (GMT -5)

But when you're near the beggining throwin round lightnin bolts and hitting ur spellbook of magic missile (on the grnd) you're going to get angry!!
~~~
The problem is when you're like clearin a vault, and you zap 17 books on the ground that were 2 squares away under that scary monster (like a kobold skeleton!! AHH!)
~~
Wow... I think i'm rambling... sry...

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: