Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / no. of posts

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7186 days, 22 hours, 27 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 at 06:27 (GMT -5)

well, i just wondered, how many posts do people usually have here, first i saw C's (~330), then mine (~330) (we are not the same man!!! :)), and thought hey, this must be something about maximum. And oh f*** then i saw Iridia's. ~760!!! How did you manage to do that???

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5666 days, 10 hours, 9 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 at 10:27 (GMT -5)

By being here for a longer time period :) But I think as soon as the post counters start to encourage people to spam this forum they should be taken out. Luckily this forum has had decent people at least for the the time period I've been posting/lurking(about a year and a half I think).
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3757 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 at 15:57 (GMT -5)

J is right... I've been here for over a year now. Check some of the RP threads I've been on--the Goblin Tale, for one, is over a year old. A couple of posts every day gets you to 760 easily... C is probably a much more prolific poster than I am... do the math, 330 in three months is more than 760 in a year. On another forum I'm on (for former students of a college I used to go to) I'm approaching a thousand posts, and there's another guy who has nearly two thousand. Yet another forum, on which I have about thirty posts, has people who've posted upwards of ten thousand times, and the forum moves so quickly it might as well be a chat room. Compared to that, 760 isn't that much, is it? See, I'm not obsessed... really... I'm perfectly normal... *must... play... ADoM...*

Die Gedanken sind Frei

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/23/2003 at 16:01 (GMT -5) by Iridia]
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6295 days, 15 hours, 19 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 at 17:55 (GMT -5)

Yeah thank you for noticing that... I'm just trying to be first in that *for a strange reason*
Good place to post ideas i.e.. Hehe well now I've been found out...

J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5666 days, 10 hours, 9 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 at 14:51 (GMT -5)

I might have many many posts if I'd started posting back when the RPG forum was created :P

Eh, might be a bit OT but I'd just like to ask how everyone found this forum? I can't remember how I got here, might have been through some links at www.adom.de or something.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3757 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 at 22:44 (GMT -5)

Google...

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Prickle Pear
Registered user
Killer fruit

Last page view:

7200 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 at 16:40 (GMT -5)

I found out by an e-mail C send me.

The new and improved MTV...my ass! Where's Bevis & Butthead?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: