Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / How do I lure a farmer . . .

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Islandgirl
Registered user

Last page view:

7436 days, 15 hours, 33 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2003 at 22:08 (GMT -5)

How do I lure a farmer out of terinyo if they don't follow up to the edge of the map? thanks. =)
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7191 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 at 01:41 (GMT -5)

make 'em angry with pickpoketing and then cast calm monster on 'em. Be faster then they are

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Islandgirl
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 at 02:10 (GMT -5)

Won't that make the entire terinyo go against me?
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7191 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 at 05:36 (GMT -5)

if you kill him not in terinyo, then, probably, no.

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5772 days, 7 hours, 52 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 at 05:49 (GMT -5)

You can swap places with a farmer to make him go nearer the edge of the map than he'll go on his own. Unless you're invisible, you can then lead him out. If you are invisible, a potion of visibility may be useful.
Portrait
rhino69
Registered user
go forth & see all

Last page view:

7692 days, 18 hours, 36 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 at 15:29 (GMT -5)

i think you should take him down the pub i know it would work with me ;-> . why are you bothered about the people there how far into adom are you do you NEED to worry just spank him away from as many housewifes as you can they can get well upset ps us farmers ain't all bad you know ...good-luck see you when we pass in the tunnels

We all die but few die with honour
Islandgirl
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 at 11:38 (GMT -5)

Uhm, I'm midgame already. I read in the guidebook that if I want Khel to talk to me about the ToRR I should make sure that Terinyo isn't hostile. So, I've got Khel, he's alive but invisible in terinyo. =)
Kat (Ekaterin)
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 at 12:09 (GMT -5)

I once killed a farmer in Terinyo (I was permanently invisible with no potions of visibility). When I came back later, Khel was hostile, but when I gave him the crumpled scroll he summoned the Trident. However, he wouldn't let me have it, and eventually picked it up and wielded it, forcing me to kill him. (It is possible that this behaviour is a bug.)

I had been afraid that Khel might get killed in the general confusion when Terinyo turned hostile, but I don't think that's really possible. I think that if you attack a peaceful villager there, all uniques get mad at you, but ordinary villagers only get mad if they saw you. So you won't get other uniques attacking Khel, only wimpy farmers, goodwives and children.
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 17 hours, 11 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 at 17:42 (GMT -5)

IIRC if you get someone to attack first then you are "allowed" to kill them...

Pick pocketing will set of the "alarm" in 1.1.1, but you can use for example Ventriqulsim to piss someone off then then kill them in self defence, I just tried this right in front of the Druid and he didn't care...

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: