Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / question

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Ranger
Registered user
Drakish Ranger

Last page view:

7705 days, 17 hours, 23 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 01:12 (GMT -5)

im playing a dwarf weaponsmith and am farther than ive ever gotten.but i couldnt haul around that anvil so i set it in a room in terinyo.it stayed there for awhile but when i last went to use it,it was gone.do things just dissapear after a certain amount of time,or did someone in town get it,in wich case could i get it back if i kill em.?

http://www.geocities.com/rogue_likes_arena/
Portrait
Anarchy
Registered user
yAwN

Last page view:

4900 days, 9 hours, 19 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 01:29 (GMT -5)

Probably.But killing them would get you in a really big mess..anyway,I'm not really sure about items just vanishing like that.It would probably be some guy in Terinyo taking it.Your really unlucky if it was taken by the druid,sheriff,or the baby dragon :).

Boredom ceases bladder.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/24/2003 at 01:32 (GMT -5) by Anarchy]
Portrait
Ranger
Registered user
Drakish Ranger

Last page view:

7705 days, 17 hours, 23 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 07:38 (GMT -5)

I had no problem killing the sherrif,
as per requested by the outlaw guy.

http://www.geocities.com/rogue_likes_arena/
Warlord
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 at 00:47 (GMT -5)

Someone took it, but all is not lost, as there is guaranteed one anvil in the game.

Go to the dwarven town, get into the smithie, shoot the smith with either a spell or mindcraft. As a result, the smith comes after you, but the town won't be alarmed unless you kill someone in the town, so lure the smith to the next dungeon level and kill him.

Beware though, as he is *tough* opponent. If yo have Slow Monster spell, this shouldn't be hard.

You will go slightly towards chaos for killin him, but you will get an anvil and an eternium war hammer and you can use his place as a base of operations. Just get the villagers out and close the door, they won't open it unless you do it for them. Ideal place to keep extra stuff you don't want to carry along and you can smith(?) there,
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7187 days, 17 hours, 52 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 at 09:50 (GMT -5)

or kill Kherab

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
firestorm
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 09:44 (GMT -5)

ugh terinyo.....one time the sheriff stole a fireproof blanket, is he going to take out the tower of eternal flames or something???
Portrait
rhino69
Registered user
go forth & see all

Last page view:

7689 days, 2 hours, 58 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 12:47 (GMT -5)

i find leaving stuff at the old barbrians place great.just take him with you to some cave or where you want to find him again

We all die but few die with honour
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5667 days, 5 hours, 33 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 13:01 (GMT -5)

It's not too bad to kill everyone in terinyo after you've done all their quests. You just get some alignment drop.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: