Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / wishes!!!!! yay!!!!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

loser
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 at 06:11 (GMT -5)

i realised that silver pools seem to give the most wishes overall, independant on eye colour, class or whatever... i've got 2 wishes from one silver pool before!!!!! yay, double whips of the snake, had nothing else to get =)
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6293 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 at 18:30 (GMT -5)

I found this a long time ago (very long) (or at least coencidence) I found a grey pool, it was 7:07 a.m on the 7 (don't know what month) char got a wish when it was 7:49 char got a wish. The next day at 8:56 p.m I got a wish from a yellow pool. Big time coencidence right?

Uncle Ned
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2003 at 05:22 (GMT -5)

Pools annoy me a lot, they're nothing but trouble. My advise is stay away from them, you'll gain more bad than good. Unless you get a wish, which I have never got before...
I have had frogs calling me boring before though.
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2003 at 18:09 (GMT -5)

They always call you boring if your char. is male, if they are female the frog will give the frog prince quest.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5664 days, 18 hours, 38 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 07:35 (GMT -5)

I think it's better to wait a little and not drink all pools the first time you see them. Wait untill you're crowned(blessed) and lucky and have fate smiles, then hopefully you'll have better luck with pools. Not speaking of personal experience or from anyone elses just something I think would be logical.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

1 day, 3 hours, 27 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 13:58 (GMT -5)

Yeah, at least get the Ankh first, this is just the kinda of things in-game luck is a big help for...

And for heavens sake stop drinking if you get cursed or doomed!! Next thing you know you'll drop dead from bleeding ears or some nasty acute disease...

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user
Because I said so is why!

Last page view:

1655 days, 13 hours, 33 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 15:12 (GMT -5)

Chug Chug Chug Chug :)

I [b]ALWAYS[/b] drink outta pools. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I [b]ALWAYS[/b] drink potions too.

DAMMIT, MY CHARS ALWAYS GET THIRSTY!!!

Spices the game up a bit.

C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 17:58 (GMT -5)

Uh, on that pool thing there was coencidental pattern it was the 7th 7:07 the 8th 8:56. It was weird!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: