Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Saved games

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Wheyon
Registered user

Last page view:

7570 days, 19 hours, 27 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 at 18:26 (GMT -5)

where can I get good characters that are saved? I hate constantly going through the beginning of the game and building level. Anyone have a place to go with saved games available?
My favourite piece of graffitti I ever was on a bathroom stall: "People who write here are FAAGS!"
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6296 days, 11 hours, 43 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 at 18:34 (GMT -5)

The other people on this board, (I think Irida has a good char.). Start save scumming (cheat,cheat,cheat)

Portrait
Gordismo
Registered user
False God

Last page view:

7472 days, 21 hours, 25 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 02:45 (GMT -5)

I can send you my Hurthling Wizard. My real one died, and I don't wanna play my backup copy. Give me your e-mail. The wizard is actually pretty good, just travel to Khelly, then go down the great rift. Read all books, get weird tome, and then cast create items in the small cave. Its easy from there, only stupid things like wearing a amulet of hunger and travelling through the wilderness while holding down a button would kill you (sigh).

"The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists until the moment you don't"
Portrait
Wheyon
Registered user

Last page view:

7570 days, 19 hours, 27 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 13:09 (GMT -5)

word, ill try it. my email is BananaPeeler@toosexyforyou.com (p.s. I got this adress 4 years ago so its mad wank.
anyone else who wants to send me their saved game character it would be mad appreciated.
edit: I just remembered that my adress may not take big file transfers, so im also open to other ideas of starting a character exchange on a website or something. try the email anyway just in case
My favourite piece of graffitti I ever was on a bathroom stall: "People who write here are FAAGS!"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 5/9/2003 at 13:16 (GMT -5) by Wheyon]
Portrait
Gordismo
Registered user
False God

Last page view:

7472 days, 21 hours, 25 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 21:08 (GMT -5)

Sent, just beware of the jackels and don't go on the ice without dropping some stuff first, I'm carrying a lot of stuff.

"The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists until the moment you don't"

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: