Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Books...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 17 hours, 51 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 at 08:55 (GMT -5)

What do I need to be able to learn from books? My mindcrafter is having many problems with them, his literacy is up to 100, but they keep exploding (and taking with them my much loved equipment :-/). Do I need more mana or more learning or what? Thanks :-)

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
Portrait
Ass Whisper
Registered user
the Orcish Bard

Last page view:

7437 days, 7 hours, 4 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 at 09:28 (GMT -5)

Mindcrafters have chosen a different path compared to other professions. They never can learn from books. Piste.

U can cast w/ wand of wonder or potion of wonder, but that's quite lousy... Just blast 'em w/ telekinetic schaisse!

Icesus
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 17 hours, 51 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 at 10:19 (GMT -5)

Hrmmm... too bad... my poor Mindcrafter wishes to take a middle road of the two, oh well...

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5665 days, 40 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 at 10:34 (GMT -5)

They can learn spells, but are probably lousier at that than barbarians and beastfighters :)

I'm not sure but I recall that if you learn a spell from a potion of wonder, you can then learn more of that spell by reading a book and it's a bit easier than learning a completely new spell.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: