Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Coffee

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6671 days, 2 hours, 38 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 at 22:55 (GMT -5)

Wow, I need to get about 395312 more computers, then drink 100 cups of coffee, so I'll be able to move faster than umm, well, lotsa stuff, then I can start 395313 ADOM games and beat it that many times and post 'em all within a minute :-)

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 5 hours and 27 minutes ago.
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2003 at 15:42 (GMT -5)

Looks like you already had 100 cups of coffe to me :P

Where do you plan to play that laste game if you only have 395312 computers BTW :P

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6671 days, 2 hours, 38 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2003 at 17:14 (GMT -5)

I said 395312 *more* and since i already actually have 2 linux boxs, and 2 computers with windows, that's a total of 395316 copmuters, so I can surf the web, check my e-mails, download the internet (lol) and hack the CIA :-)
Oh BTW, the 100 cups of coffee came from the episode of Futurama where Fri (spelling) drinks 100 then moves super-fast and saves an entire building from a fire :-)
Except I'd put my speed to better use (it was probably somewhere near Speed: 84540)

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: