Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Bad News

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Prickle Pear
Registered user
Killer fruit

Last page view:

7204 days, 12 hours, 18 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 at 20:11 (GMT -5)

(opposite of c's) Celia Cruz has died! (great salsa musician BTW)

ps; bill has been banned from this site until he is my age ;) (that's why I could sign in without him breating down my neck)

The new and improved MTV...my ass! Where's Bevis & Butthead?
Orc ManV2
Registered user
Don't Listen to me!

Last page view:

7573 days, 9 hours, 4 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2003 at 12:43 (GMT -5)

Ahaha bad news for me. This computer is garbage. By some will of god I was able to make it to this site without pausing then crashing. At least this things leased. Oh yeah virus scan, 372 viruses...

Current Death's: 146 (Recording started on July 17, 2003)

Current Wins: 0
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2003 at 13:05 (GMT -5)

Bad news from me
I have to find another host (they only had 15mb bandwith the bastards lied!!! (the list did anyway) That's not very good so I have to spend another week waiting for everything to upload.
Ants have infested the house! It's not that I have anything angainst ants it just.. they're so stupid and seem to *LOVE* going in your ears *stupid creatures*.
We don't have cable (never will way things are going) but we have 15 stations. almost all the channels are in spanish (only have 1 tv) so my mom watches the spanish channel all day, and don't even *think* about changing the channel...
She always goes to sleep watching tv, and then if I try to change the channel she screams she was watching that just resting her eyes (and when she's snoring?)
Portrait
Prickle Pear
Registered user
Killer fruit

Last page view:

7204 days, 12 hours, 18 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2003 at 23:41 (GMT -5)

insects are like that. you should look around there has to be a 100mb site that allows zips.

The new and improved MTV...my ass! Where's Bevis & Butthead?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: