Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / If you have to go...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

6466 days, 15 hours, 3 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 at 11:48 (GMT -5)

Another super odd thought:
Which way would you rather go, having honey poured all over your body and being eaten alive by red ants or by being hung upside down by your big toes and forced to listen to polka music while having hot needles slowly inserted into various portions of your anatomy?
I think I'll go with the ants....
And yes, I know my mental stability is being questioned at this moment, but the frog I was just talking too said not to worry...

The All-Powerful Ancient Chaos Lobster is here. Boil some water and melt some butter!
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6299 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 at 01:45 (GMT -5)

Eh, I was thinking the same way about ants.
Would you rather have a fast instant death (crush), or be (either of KCL's) but left bearly alive, sprayed with chemicals to writhe in agony, or die a nice painless death? Really I don't like killing ants, or whatever (bad karma by my beliefs), but the prob. is that they are going in my ears!!! What the hell? Do I put carrots with caramel and chocolate in my ears? NO!!! I don't kill things unless they are botering the stuff out of me, and even so I remain somewhat passive. Then again, I'm putting the ants out of their misery, they no longer must feel the burn of my lamp. (just to be strange, not crazy :) ) Is death really a reward or punishment? I mean is all the simple pleasures in life worth it? (ADOM, food, s***?) Do all those pleasures out way the pains? Think about it, for each one of those (bad vision, obesity, whatever) of every reason there's an effect and it always seems to be bad... the simplest action can alter your life (this can for instance).. Is fate made or is it destiny(or fate)? Torcher (LG) is the worst, not death, I mean PAIN (OUCH), vegatibily is probably the worst of all (all the limitations). People should leave people alone save the whales (collect them all!) type s***. But then again that balances it if it weren't for things like that the pop. would be overrun and such? A little joke you used to have a handle on things and then it broke? Nah I'm just thinking (not much anyway).

Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3762 days, 1 hour, 46 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 at 08:59 (GMT -5)

Uhmmm.... you want to come out of your drug-induced haze now?

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Prickle P.
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 at 14:58 (GMT -5)

like lemmon said "all that mint and tabbacky smoke is gettin' to ya head." damn imagine all the chemicals in that house ant poison, paint, cigrete smoke, mint, burnt food, dog crap, new rubber, that's enough to drive anyone crazy for a little while.
KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 at 15:07 (GMT -5)

Just a standard (ab-)normal way of thinking, no chemicals involved. Has no one else ever considered such things?

The All-Powerful Ancient Chaos Lobster is here. Boil some water and melt some butter!
Portrait
Ass Whisper
Registered user
the Orcish Bard

Last page view:

7442 days, 18 hours, 20 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 at 16:05 (GMT -5)

BTW KillerClawLobster, have u seen that weird/funny FLASH animation about a Lobster and a Magnet? That's quite something..

Icesus
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6299 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 at 01:22 (GMT -5)

ALNP (another late night post) Probably not if their not currently in biology class dissecting frogs, or in my state. Anyway I think I'll be out of it as soon as I begin eating 3 normal (not cup of sup and 3 month old candy) meals, sleep on a bed, sleep in general, and when the paint dries. I found why the ants want to go in my ears (yuck!) my eardrum has seemed to pop (that would explain pain to).

KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 at 17:03 (GMT -5)

Never seen it. Got a copy? Gotta love those crustaceans! Especially boiled with butter. Or fried with a good cocktail sauce... Mmmm...
Nothing wrong with a bit of soup and candy for the daily meal. And as for sleep, it's best to sleep leaning against a wall. Then the ants don't bother you too much.

Portrait
Ass Whisper
Registered user
the Orcish Bard

Last page view:

7442 days, 18 hours, 20 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 at 17:14 (GMT -5)

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lobster.php

watch it and watch out..

Icesus
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 at 20:08 (GMT -5)

Internet connection too slow. I've only had lobster twice (expensive stuff). I had to go see the doctor for some antibotic and they had to clean my ear out. Uh... most of the ants were on the wall? I killed their queen today (yeah) I was nearly having a parade, the queen was huge and very hard to kill. I almost feel like singing, but now I have the fear the ants will bite me or something like that! As for the meals, (3 month old ghardelli's chocolate I recived for my birthday, gives you the heartburn of your life (don't say anything about medicine!).

My day

I only eat once in the afternoon (damn paint!) then I have one shrimp cup of soup then I spend the rest of the day 8:00- 2:00 a.m looking and killing ants (playing sim-earth as well). I found the queen at about midnight, at first I was ready to grab my sister's camera, SMASH! The worst thing is the heat (not bad I know worse) but the swamp cooler needs a new piece, so it doesn't work well. My pick-pocketing money from winter is... GONE. My mom took it all to buy cigaretes. So now everyone expects me to buy food and I say what money? That's enough complaining what I need to do now is spray the room and relax.
KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

6466 days, 15 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 at 09:11 (GMT -5)

Cheap if you know where to get it. Only three months old? Not too bad. Try seven year old Easter Peeps... Not too marshmallowy anymore, but still edible!
As long as you don't spend all your time on ants! Gotta have other hobbies too... Like bees...

C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 at 13:55 (GMT -5)

Don't get me started on bees.... I once had 12yr old christmas candy, man I thought I would never sleep when I was about 6, tasted like chalk, a slight tint of chocolate, and very dry like old salad. How cheap exactly on lobster?
KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

6466 days, 15 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 at 15:51 (GMT -5)

$5.99 a pound. Or three tails for $15.99. I prefer crawfish to lobster as far as crustaceans go. More dishes to cook it in (and I love cooking Cajun food!). I remember going through some boxes with Christmas decorations and find a couple candy canes from a few years before. They still tasted good, though. Couldn't cut those Peeps with a hammer and chisle though!

Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3762 days, 1 hour, 46 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 at 22:58 (GMT -5)

Man, C... you sure have a weird life...

Die Gedanken sind Frei
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 at 00:22 (GMT -5)

HeH,hEh,HeH... wait a minute that's me! The ants raided the kitchen @ 4:00, only the stuff in fridge is left, and canned goods. There is one good thing though tommow is pay day and my b - day is coming up in 7 days.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 7/24/2003 at 00:23 (GMT -5) by its author]

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: