Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Just another question...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Honza Linek
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 at 04:59 (GMT -5)

Happened to me yesterday: I had very nice character and my piety was good too (you feel inner peace...). I was lvl 11 and left CoC so that I could kill Hotzenplotz. Talked to sheriff and took him with me... in the outlaw village I killed the crimelord´s companions and then noticed that Hotzenplotz was already dead (slain by sheriff). So I didnt get the amulet of order (maybe it is important).
And now what followed: I returned to CoC and in the dwarftown I sacrificied several SIs. It was a WHITE altar - my usual! But the ground rumbled and I was PUNISHED (for what?)- everything cursed. And the priest became hostile. I survived but the game wasnt funny since that moment...

What did I wrong?
ArcticWolf
Registered user
Karmic Popsicle

Last page view:

7425 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 at 05:44 (GMT -5)

Amulet of order is nice, but not important. You can get more later one (they can dropped by monsters)

Are you sure you were lawful at the time of sacrifice? Are you really, really sure it was a white altar? Or maybe your piety was very, very low at the moment.

Imagine a carmic popsicle -
First it is red and tastes like strawberry. Then it turns blue and tastes like blueberry. And if someone takes it from ye, he or she gets cursed and doomed.
Honza Linek
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 at 06:31 (GMT -5)

I am sure it was a white one. From the start I was lawfull. But maybe I somehow drew my alignment to N (by killing non-hostile monsters or so). Thats my theory.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3761 days, 17 hours, 55 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2003 at 02:51 (GMT -5)

If you converted to Neutral, then back, your piety could've been low enough.

Die Gedanken sind Frei

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: