Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Scroll of Amnesia

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

the biz
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 at 20:59 (GMT -5)

I was thinking about this the other day and I couldn't help but think that there might be a use to this item that we don't know about.

Most items in the game that we may originally regard as bad items like rings of doom or rings of weakness turn out being blesses in disguise. What other use does this item have besides its obvious effect?

I received a strange message when trying to give it to the Minstrel, and I think I tried Filk too. It just seems to me that there should be something to exploit in the scroll.

COuld there be a use? Give it to Andy? Would he forget he was the Chaos Lord and put down his weapon? hahahahaha

Also I just found 4 stone giant lords in the HMV. They nearly killed my monk. I was lucky to get to the second staircase, so that I could return five levels later and kill them and eat them. Good times!
Jurne-
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 at 22:58 (GMT -5)

Well, one use is to wipe it and re-write on it :-D
Portrait
Ass Whisper
Registered user
the Orcish Bard

Last page view:

7448 days, 11 hours, 53 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 at 03:28 (GMT -5)

Or dip it in PoEx and get a SoCR in change... lol

Icesus

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: