Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Luring the water dragon

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5765 days, 23 hours, 20 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2003 at 05:53 (GMT -5)

This may be a strange question, but has anyone ever lured Blup's mum out of her lair? She's probably too powerful to calm down once you've got her mad. Maybe you could do it by teleporting her around a lot, or with companions.

I'm asking because I'm trying to become a paragon of order. IIRC, this bans you from robbing shops or killing shopkeepers yourself, but feeding shopkeepers to your companions is still fine. Blup's mum is probably too powerful for a companion to kill, and anyway my paragons of order would much rather reunite her with her baby. So I'm looking for a way that they can be reunited but you can still raid her treasure hoard.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5664 days, 12 hours, 39 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2003 at 09:28 (GMT -5)

Does she ever move if you don't attack her/steal her treasure? If you had a tough companion maybe you could tell it to attack her and then try to lure her to the steps, that is if she would follow your companion.

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Crimson King
Registered user

Last page view:

6321 days, 8 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2003 at 15:14 (GMT -5)

Well, try dropping something to the staircase, and then pick it up (be in coward). She'll teleport to you, and you can get up.
But, I'm quite sure it just says: "Not while under attack!" and you're dead.

Joka vitsaa säästää, saa kaatumataudin
_Iridia_
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, August 16, 2003 at 21:31 (GMT -5)

Perhaps someone who can cast Teleport from the book could teleport her around until she's next to the stairs.

Only a nonhostile will follow you out of a wilderness location... but even then, I'm pretty sure it only says, "The *foo* decides to leave".

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: