Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Wow. i must be out of it.

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5664 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 at 22:54 (GMT -5)

Lol, you know you're out of it when a regular on the forum you're moderating becomes moderator on another forum and you don't even know it. Congrats Iridia.

So what other moderators are there that have arisen while i was staring at the wall?

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 at 23:03 (GMT -5)

{I know I'm double posting, but hey, i'm lazy and i don't trust my internet connection.}

Correction: I'm WAY out of it.
Iridia, how'd you manage to get 3 forums under your moderation without me knowing it? *Sigh* Wow. Maybe I should pay more attention to the other 5/6ths of these forums...

ivan.sourceforge.net
Lamaros
Registered user
The sieve

Last page view:

7170 days, 22 hours, 9 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 at 00:23 (GMT -5)

You know, I only pay attention to Stories and General here now.. I got a bit bored of ADOM.
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 at 00:28 (GMT -5)

You pay attention to more than I do.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5767 days, 16 hours, 36 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 at 04:11 (GMT -5)

Duke, what happened was that a troll by the name of Bradley was cluttering up these forums with floods of posts about how much ADOM sucked. It took a while to sort it out - I think Jan was away at the time - so people thought it would be a good idea to have more moderators, and Iridia and I were nominated.

Jan said at the time he could use one more, so perhaps if you ask him you can have moderator powers everywhere too :-)

For more info, take a look at the thread "Youraloser.com" on the ADOM forum. It might be a little bit confusing as Bradley was pretending to be Jan some of the time. I think all his fake posts have either been deleted or clearly marked as fakes, though.
Portrait
Ryan Klein
Registered user
Because I said so is why!

Last page view:

1657 days, 50 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 at 11:42 (GMT -5)

I'm like lamaros in the way that I rarely check the adom/spoiler/roguelike forums (I'm busy with morrowind)

Congrats on that shit you three. Couldn't have happened to more level headed folks (at least from what I've seen)

Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 at 17:45 (GMT -5)

No thanks, Ekaterin. I don't want moderation everywhere. Maybe on the General forum, but certainly not everywhere. I rarely leave my own zone, although I'm thinking about hanging out in here more often.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Lavos
Registered user
Cardiovascular Endurance

Last page view:

7098 days, 8 hours and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 at 18:40 (GMT -5)

Yeah, If you think about it, Bradley did more good here than not. Now we have other moderators for when Jan's not around. And his plan (whateveer it was) just backfired. Heh, take that bradley!

(:

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: