Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Black Tome of Alsophocus?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Lavos
Registered user
Cardiovascular Endurance

Last page view:

7108 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 at 13:36 (GMT -5)

Im not completely stupid, so i checked the guidebook before posting here. I found the BLack Tome of Alsophocus. Is it just useless? i found it in a shop so i cant really sell it (unless i want less.) all it says is that it 'contains the essence of chaos and corruption.' so, any uses... or is it just a waste of space.

(:
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3767 days, 20 hours, 9 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 at 16:50 (GMT -5)

Very useless. You can read it, and it will give you a spell... but it'll also corrupt you.

Not worth it.

If you are desperate for an extra artifact for the ratling, or to sacrifice for pre/post/crowning, and not too worried about corruption, you can steal it and kick it to the relevant altar or ratling.

Otherwise, forget about it...

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6518 days, 8 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 at 17:16 (GMT -5)

Not very useful, unless you got a heap of SoCR (900. :-))

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 at 19:50 (GMT -5)

I remember getting wish out of there, that non-cheat char.s died of the corruption.
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6518 days, 8 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 at 19:56 (GMT -5)

My char who got wish from it didn't die of corruption. He had 1 corruption left. :-)

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 at 14:17 (GMT -5)

I had the '.s' because I probably wanted to type, it was one of my first no-cheat char.s. I lost all my SoCr due to a pet that went wild and grabbed them all, then once it was dead it didn't drop the scrolls.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: