Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Cheating.....

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
IGF_LORD_NEO
Registered user
Master Sergeant

Last page view:

7439 days, 32 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 at 15:22 (GMT -5)

This is just a list of the current version history of the cheating list. Thanks to Jonesy for pointing out the similarities between the g16p2 savegame map from Petula Clark and my 1.1.1 list.

.0001b-First Attempts. Found values for stats and weapon skills.
.002b-Added skill cheats, which were later dropped. (ie, pick pockets)
.03b-Added Cat lord cheat, which didn't work. Tried many different ways to get it. Unsuccessful.
.4b-Found Cat Lord Cheats, made them work.
1.0.0-Found Corruption cheats. Actual corruption effects don't seem to affect you. Needs more testing.
1.0.1-Removed extra cat lord cheats, and skill cheats.
1.0.2-Found Satiation and Confusion values (Only non-intrinsic I was able to find).
1.0.3-Found Date timer. Validated.
1.0.4-Found many non-intrinsics. Corruption timer seems to be invalid, but it'll still work as long as you don't get a corruption.
1.0.5-Sqweek has found the value for Intrinsics, AND how to get them. Use intrinsics.exe, its that simple.
1.0.6-Major work done from the G16p2 savefile table. Able to change class, race and gender. Max HP and PP added. PP regen's bug was fixed. (Thanks to nobody for telling me about that!) Big note- Exploration mode added, change value to 1 to get it, works.

Future-Finding actual corruptions, skills and spells. After that, we are pretty much done.

Credit goes to Sqweek for his outstanding effort in finding the Intrinsics. Without those, I would have gone crazy searching for them.
Credit goes to Sqweek again for his outstanding in finding the values for Potentials, temporary stat boosts, exercise, etc.

Thanks!
Almost all the other values came from me (Igf_Lord_Neo), with a few pointers/theorys by Haxot and Coandcob. I'd like to
thank Coandcob for porting the values to Tsearch 1.6. Thanks!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: