Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Sex [OT]

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
Annonymous
Registered user
USSR-obsessed Mad Science Geek

Last page view:

5895 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 at 13:49 (GMT -5)

I once had a dream i had to find a magical brown worm to make me older.
Another time, i had a nightmare Adolf Hitler tried to kill me.
You load your crossbow with ammo of Iridia slaying. You hit Iridia exactly and slay her. You a thundering voice in your head booms "THOU SHALT NOT SLAY THE GREAT MODERATOR!!!. YE SHALL PAY FOR THIS INSOLENCE!!!" Suddenly Jan Erik appears! You are hit by Jan Erik's arrow of banning! You die...
Larrack
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 at 03:21 (GMT -5)

If you're old enough, the chances are that at some point, adolf hitler DID try to kill you.
Portrait
Annonymous
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 at 08:14 (GMT -5)

No, I'm not old enough.
You load your crossbow with ammo of Iridia slaying. You hit Iridia exactly and slay her. You a thundering voice in your head booms "THOU SHALT NOT SLAY THE GREAT MODERATOR!!!. YE SHALL PAY FOR THIS INSOLENCE!!!" Suddenly Jan Erik appears! You are hit by Jan Erik's arrow of banning! You die...
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3905 days, 20 hours, 33 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 at 08:16 (GMT -5)

I don't think that very many people on these forums are almost 60y.o.
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
Annonymous
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 at 09:02 (GMT -5)

He tried to kill me IN PERSON, I SAW HIM!!!
(Or at least make his thugs do it...)
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6300 days, 22 hours, 22 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 at 12:50 (GMT -5)

He made some pact in hell so he could come back (or reincarnate thinking of that thread) Maybe it was a fanaticial look-a-like.

I recently had a dream about the linux mascot penguins, whatever they came in contact with in a mountain city in the game Daggerfall exploded.
They looked at the screen with this look...*shudder* like they wanted to kill me.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3763 days, 7 hours, 1 minute and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 at 17:19 (GMT -5)

*laughs*

Linux penguins, huh? No wonder it was a nightmare.

I dreamed one night that I was a cat... those little critters are amazing, let me tell you. With a height of only six to eight inches, they can jump higher, run faster, and move more quickly than a human many times their size. Very fun... at least as fun as the dreams where I can fly.
Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6677 days, 17 hours, 45 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 at 07:42 (GMT -5)

o_O
<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Portrait
Cloud X2
Registered user
aww maaaan, not today!

Last page view:

7057 days, 16 hours, 41 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 at 13:50 (GMT -5)

Once i had a dream where you could see a HUGE cube and you could see little purlple monkeys on the cube and the cube hit the earth went in to the middle of nowhere but strangely the world was just the same then trees started exploding and inside of them were little rubber balls and when one touched you you would turn into a puddle of black ooze and if somone walked on top of the puddle they would fall through it to a world that makes everybody there a purple monkey and the world was covered with white grass and if you ate the white grass you would catch on fire but the fire was grey and you would die and you would have a dream of standing on a huge cube and then the cube suddenly stop until the gravity of the sun started to pull the cube toward it and you would hit the sun but you didnt catch on fire or get burnt and then the sun exploded and i woke up.

OMG I CANT BELIVE I REMEMBERED THAT.
That is 1 looooooooooooooooooooong post.

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 8/4/2004 at 13:52 (GMT -5) by Cloud X2]
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 at 17:41 (GMT -5)

Long post, Cloud? Just look at some of the religion-and-politics threads we've had, and you'll SEE some long posts. We had to put a 20-line limit on it after people were posting pages-long manifestos...

And... what the heck did you eat the day before you had that dream? That is freaking weird!!!
Die Gedanken sind Frei
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 at 21:21 (GMT -5)

Here's something completely off topic, but just as weird, I recieved a strange junk e-mail that was advertising bombs and other military weapons :( .
Portrait
Annonymous
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 at 19:49 (GMT -5)

COOL!!!
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2004 at 03:22 (GMT -5)

Heh. Well, it would be kind of cool... if it weren't that whackos like timothy mcveigh (oklahoma city) could get them and bomb innocent people.

Me, I'd love to have a big empty field and some bombs to play with... mmm, make that an abandoned city....

Yep, I'm a pyro. :)
Die Gedanken sind Frei
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2004 at 13:11 (GMT -5)

It was terrorist quality I do believe.

If you burn yourself with a lighter, don't try playing with a bomb.
Portrait
einherjar
Registered user

Last page view:

6840 days, 18 hours, 9 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2004 at 22:24 (GMT -5)

I had a recurring dream about the 2004 Presidential Elections in USA last weekend.
May thy wisdom be omnipresent.
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2004 at 11:39 (GMT -5)

Me too, I also had a dream about a SNL scetch about Bush winning; he was portrayed as Conan the Destroyer or something.
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2004 at 11:44 (GMT -5)

For all that went for the democrats or even voted
http://freewebtown.com/omega/omega3000/a/votevain.html
Portrait
Zephyr
Registered user
Solar

Last page view:

4906 days, 11 hours, 16 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 at 21:22 (GMT -5)

Speaking of passing out, Once at my Judo class, I got choked really well, and for almost 5 minutes afterwords, I felt like I was in a dream. It's one of the oddest feelings...
Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Portrait
Garand
Registered user

Last page view:

7004 days, 19 hours, 4 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2004 at 09:26 (GMT -5)

I have nightmares of Wyrms and Molochs...
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: