Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Frog Quest

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3898 days, 7 hours, 35 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2003 at 04:37 (GMT -5)

What is the Frog Quest and what is the reward?
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

13 hours, 2 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2003 at 14:45 (GMT -5)

If your character is female you will get a golden ball from the frog that ocationaly pop up when you drink from a pool.

Once you have this ball you have a small chance of finding a enchanted prince if you talk to frogs you encounter (basicaly you have to talk to every frog you see, there is a small random chance if it beeng a prince if you have the golden ball).

Once you find the prince-frog you'll get a bunch of AP boosting stuff as a reward for freeing him from the curse. You know diadem of beauty rings of beauty amulet of beauty, stuff like that. It's worth a bit of cash, but it's hardly of huge importance. Just one of those nifty little details :)

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5025 days, 12 hours, 16 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2003 at 23:13 (GMT -5)

There's a quest for male characters too, no?

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2003 at 04:49 (GMT -5)

Strange, I was the last one to post a post in thsi thread but from the spoilers forum, you cna't see my name

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5664 days, 4 hours, 13 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2003 at 08:48 (GMT -5)

IIRC, Male characters don't have any special quests. Their 'advantage' is that they can wear a wedding ring while going for the banshee and it'll protect you from her scream somewhat. She'll think you're her husband or sth...

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2003 at 12:29 (GMT -5)

Oh, yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Wedding ring is not that good though... wonder if wearing it on the right hand has any effects :P

toast
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 at 12:14 (GMT -5)

Is the golden ball an artifact?
What says greater id?
Sartanc
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 07:05 (GMT -5)

No

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: