Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / I think Thomas Biskup should..

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Chris
Registered user
The One The Only

Last page view:

7406 days, 8 hours, 28 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2003 at 04:47 (GMT -5)

I reckon he should make new version of adom where this is a altar and a forge in terrinyo when u start cos it would make pre-crowning and crowning so much easier and for it would make weaponsmiths so more fun to play as oh yeah and have the same graphics as version 1.1.1 but with the full screen ability.
"Such is life" - Ned Kelly

Should he?
Yes  No
Check results

J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5673 days, 19 hours, 32 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2003 at 06:57 (GMT -5)

IMO, your definiton of fun would is the same as easy. Wizards don't have access to their full powers in the early game, and no other class either, so why should weaponsmiths?

I find that a very fun part of ADOM is it's randomness, no two games are alike. This addition would diminish that part of the game, IMO.

What do you mean with graphics? ADOM doesn't have graphics, at least not my version of it :)
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Chris
Registered user
The One The Only

Last page view:

7406 days, 8 hours, 28 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2003 at 16:48 (GMT -5)

I mean in version 1.00 and earlier the pixels are sort of blurred or have you only played version 1.1.1?

"Such is life" - Ned Kelly
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5673 days, 19 hours, 32 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 09:51 (GMT -5)

No, I've played since 0.9.9g15. The biggest change in ADOM's graphics for me has been when we bought a new computer and nowadays I'm playing ADOM with a 17" flat screen instead of the old crappy 15". Don't the graphics just depend on which type of font you use to play?

Although I guess you play the windows version, which hasn't been around all the time. I haven't tried it, so I don't know what it looks like.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: