Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Bnashee

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3907 days, 23 hours, 11 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 02:08 (GMT -5)

Has anyone ever tried to get a banshee to the animated forest? if you haven't, then oyu should try it's quite cool.
Can you tame the banshee with music, because she could be very useful after a while in the animated forest.

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6515 days, 13 hours, 38 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 07:28 (GMT -5)

No, you can only tame her with a wedding ring.

Which reminds me, giving a wedding ring to a beserker usually tames him/her also.

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5035 days, 3 hours, 52 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 08:30 (GMT -5)

really? berserkers!? what about berserker emperors?

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5673 days, 19 hours, 49 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 09:55 (GMT -5)

IIRC it works with all types of berserkers.

I remember someone brought the banshee all the way up to the animated forest. Her weil kills the trees. That's a good amount of loot you'll get there. Beware of signal 291 though, better back up your game. Sooner or later you'll have to waste the banshee though, she'll get experienced very fast, killing those trees all the time and all that...
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
the biz
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 11:01 (GMT -5)

yeah, its fun to do occasionally, especially if you need some specific items or your character is too weak for where he is in the game. Its a great place to pick up tons of items, including RoDS, once i got like 3 of them with lucky/fate, blessed ank, and two blessed rings of luck.

But beware, look out for all firebreathing monsters or fire vortex. One shot and your wax will melt out of your ears, and you wont notice in all likelihood until the screen changes to that one that shows you that your dead. A real bummer.

Has that happened to anyone else?
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5673 days, 19 hours, 49 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 13:58 (GMT -5)

An while your taking her upstairs, it might suck some royal ass to step on an unknown fireball trap or kick a boobytrapped door open :)
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: