Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Archers & arrows

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3908 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2003 at 02:07 (GMT -5)

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't archers get better arrows than other races because my archer is level 11 and has lots of good arrows

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5035 days, 6 hours, 30 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2003 at 03:54 (GMT -5)

spoilers section ;)

i dont think so, but then, i've only went far with hurthling archers. it's pretty hard to get an unerring rock of slaying :P (david and goliath comes to mind)

i did get loads of good types of sling bullets with a gnomish (if i remember right) druid before.

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Krusty
Registered user
the clown

Last page view:

5596 days, 20 hours and 6 minutes ago.
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2003 at 11:26 (GMT -5)

I'm pretty sure that archers tend to find MORE arrows than any other classes. (just like wizards and priests tend to find more spellbooks). So through the sheer quantity of ammo that archers pick up, they should get lots of good stuff.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/24/2003 at 11:27 (GMT -5) by Krusty]
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5035 days, 6 hours, 30 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2003 at 04:50 (GMT -5)

yeah, i'm starting to dump all the 1,1d6+x arrows i find, keeping all the ones with suffixes/prefixes plus the normal (1d6) ones.

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: