Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Lost the Fire Orb

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Marillion
Registered user
Twinmaster

Last page view:

368 days, 20 hours, 23 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 at 10:28 (GMT -5)

I need help!
<spoiler>
<spoiler>
<spoiler>

I have gathered all the orbs and was on my way down to seal the gate when I found that the Fire orb was lost. After checking my storing places with no sucess and roming the caverns to near mental breakdown I found myself without any faith.

So I decidet to quit the game. And to my surprice I found that the Fire orb wasn't listed as a generated artefact.
And since I passed the wall of flames and got the other orbs it is obvius that I must have had it.. And ofcourse I know I had..

So anyway has an explanation?
Im running 1.0.0 Gamma 16

And by the way, is Moloch King still hangin here?
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5673 days, 16 hours, 36 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 at 14:28 (GMT -5)

Umm, do you mean 1.0.0 or 0.9.9g16pr2 ? :)

Other than that, sounds like a really strange bug! I've never heard of anything like that, artifacts disappearing from the generated list. Too bad you don't have the save file, would've been nice to have that file of a char that has gone so far without the fire orb.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/18/2003 at 14:28 (GMT -5) by J.]
Marillion
Registered user
Twinmaster

Last page view:

368 days, 20 hours, 23 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 at 15:21 (GMT -5)

Since this is my first time this far in the game I must admit that I was save scumming. But no more of that after this! :)

Anyway this meens that the file is still avalible and if you want it you can find it at http://razer.mine.nu/Berglund/bilder/Kangaxx.svg

Accept for this fact it's not that interesting, since I'm kind of a novice player when it comes to how it "should" be played.

Feel free to comment!

[EDIT] It was 0.9.9g16pr2, my misstake :)

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/18/2003 at 15:24 (GMT -5) by Marillion]

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: